The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help with Traffic Junky Traffic

xoxnificate

affiliate
Well i need some help here, i have been running one campaign in traffic junky mobile targted AD. As per Traffic Junky per day budge minimum is USD25, where i reloaded USD100 to test the campaign. I direct linked the campaign using banner, and i got gigantic impression, where it drained my 25 USD within 6 hours, so all my one day budget is gone, i got 2 leads which gave me 5.56USD and i ran the offer for two days and my 50USD got been used and earned only 16.68 out of USD50. I ran the offer in 3spot and there is something call weight where all my three banner were 100%, So in 4days i only earned 18USD out of 100USD, so loss of 80USD
Now how do i optimize the campaign. How can i run the offer for say 10-12hrs without getting my money drained in bunch of impression.

Well i need some help here, i have been running one campaign in traffic junky mobile targted AD. As per Traffic Junky per day budge minimum is USD25, where i reloaded USD100 to test the campaign. I direct linked the campaign using banner, and i got gigantic impression, where it drained my 25 USD within 6 hours, so all my one day budget is gone, i got 2 leads which gave me 5.56USD and i ran the offer for two days and my 50USD got been used and earned only 16.68 out of USD50. I ran the offer in 3spot and there is something call weight where all my three banner were 100%, So in 4days i only earned 18USD out of 100USD, so loss of 80USD
Now how do i optimize the campaign. How can i run the offer for say 10-12hrs without getting my money drained in bunch of impression.

Hi @xoxnificate ,

Are you tracking the campaign through a tracker like Voluum?

This is how you can see visitors data such as OS, Geo, time of visit, etc. and this will help you optimise your campaign.

Thanks.

hii,
I am using Adsbridge to track the traffic. Now I am running the traffic in Italy, Greece, Netherland and in Poland. I see visitors from China, Japan, USA which I do not need. It is targeted to the country I want. Now the offer is about Phone pin submit, where the amount I am making is way less than the budget i am spending. So what exactly should I do. I ran the offer where I got the lead say at around 7-8PM as per EST Time Zone and I got the same kind of lead very next day the other day simply nadaa(nothing) No Lead, so i am running the campaign on that particular time but not making any profit. Though i am getting lead on and off, say i earned 6USD after spending 18-24USD, where i ran the campaign for 2-4hrs with 3banners in different spots, which is eventually loss for me. As CPM trafficjunky is very costly I guess( for 4hrs, 1 campaign with three banners in different AD spot is costing me near about 18-22USD)i am not sure what to do. How do i filter the traffic or optimize it, Traffic Junky has spots like Mobile footer only for all the premium websites for mobile traffic and from Tier 3 i hardly get any traffic which is cheaper than the premium spot..Though I know the offer has the potential but the ad is costing way more, than what i am making.. Any advice??

Last edited:
promote an offer with higher payout
optimize until break-even point.... then optimize some more
turn off keywords if they don't convert within 200 clicks

good luck

hii,
I am using Adsbridge to track the traffic. Now I am running the traffic in Italy, Greece, Netherland and in Poland. I see visitors from China, Japan, USA which I do not need. It is targeted to the country I want. Now the offer is about Phone pin submit, where the amount I am making is way less than the budget i am spending. So what exactly should I do. I ran the offer where I got the lead say at around 7-8PM as per EST Time Zone and I got the same kind of lead very next day the other day simply nadaa(nothing) No Lead, so i am running the campaign on that particular time but not making any profit. Though i am getting lead on and off, say i earned 6USD after spending 18-24USD, where i ran the campaign for 2-4hrs with 3banners in different spots, which is eventually loss for me. As CPM trafficjunky is very costly I guess( for 4hrs, 1 campaign with three banners in different AD spot is costing me near about 18-22USD)i am not sure what to do. How do i filter the traffic or optimize it, Traffic Junky has spots like Mobile footer only for all the premium websites for mobile traffic and from Tier 3 i hardly get any traffic which is cheaper than the premium spot..Though I know the offer has the potential but the ad is costing way more, than what i am making.. Any advice??
How many banners are you split testing?

Are using any LPs?

Stick to one spot in TJ. Test atleast 5 banners a day.
Cut the banners that are not profitable after spending 3x offer payout.

And you said you were a pin submit offer, contact your AM ask for the top performing carriers for that offer and start targeting those.

banners
Back