propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need help with optimization

Discussion in 'Tracking' started by cpafixman, Oct 7, 2014.

1. cpafixman

cpafixman Affiliate affiliate

Hi there. i have 6 campaigns running but will talk about 1 because they are all email submits.

Biz offer/work from home: payout= 2.00. traffic source: 7search

impressions: 305,054 , clicks: 444, cost: $22.00, conversions: 0.

Firstly, is the campaign getting a good click thru rate because i have no idea how to calculate this.

when should i start experimenting with different ad copies.

the only optimizing i am doing is looking at each individual keyword and deleting them when they have reached the limit which i have set. I set the limit based on how much roi i want for the keyword. I'm currently aiming for 20- 50%.

i am also looking at affid and rid. but that seems okay for this campaign.

i have set my keyword match to phrase bid, shall i go exact?. shall i go for long tail keyword or short ones?

should i look for keywords with high amount of searches.

When should i give up on this campaign?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  2. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

Have you tried rotating the offer with different networks?
    You have already spent 11 X the offer amount. What i have learnt so far on this forums is that you should spend atleast 2 to 3 x of the offer amount to know if the offer has the potential for a long run and be profitable.

3. cpafixman

you say we need to spend 2x the offer amount. but lets say, you have spent $2. but all the clicks came from only one keyword, so are you going to dump the offer because you haven't got a conversion from this one keyword.

you haven't tested all the keywords out

4. cpafixman

I actually wanted all my 5 questions in my initial post answered, this would help greatly.

is there any 7search pros out there that can help

5. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

If i am getting clicks from one keywords and the cost for that keyword is around 2 x offer amount or 3 x offer amount without any conversion, then i am most likely to dump that keyword and give other keyword a chance.

for another instance, lets say i am getting conversions from that keyword but my ROI is negative then i will try to block sub-ids and will try to optimize it for positive ROI. Even after that if my ROI is negative, i will surely like to pause that particular keyword.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed