The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help with a question

cooperj263

As you all know in this affiliate marketing game their is a lot of missing leading information on the internet about making money with ppc media buying ppv etc. I have read alot about if you do PPC cpa offers that you should make double what you pay for traffic $500 gets you $1000 -$500 for advertising cost you make $500 profit. Can anyone shed some light on this and tell me if this is true or not I Dont want missing leading information.

As you all know in this affiliate marketing game their is a lot of missing leading information on the internet about making money with ppc media buying ppv etc. I have read alot about if you do PPC cpa offers that you should make double what you pay for traffic $500 gets you $1000 -$500 for advertising cost you make $500 profit. Can anyone shed some light on this and tell me if this is true or not I Dont want missing leading information.

Every campaign is different. Sometimes you break even, sometimes you lose money, sometimes you make a 100%, 200%, 500%, 1000%+ profit.

This is true actually, which means it can bring you serious money if you do it the right way.
It's difficult to find a unique method though and if someone said it always works, that would be a lie.

How long is a piece of string!?

Get it right and as mentioned you could really push the upper boundaries. There is no set limit and so many factors that can affect your ROI be it the niche, landing page, advert, chosen offer, network you push traffic through, keyword selection etc, the variables are limitless.

However, anything is possible. This industry is great and if you can be aiming for at least 100% consistently on your campaigns you are on to a winner.

MI
Back