The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Help??? Get it for $5 or Sell Your Services Here

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Just discovered a pretty cool little marketplace.

<a href="http://www.fiverr.com/">Fiverr.com - The place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5</a> I noticed Shawn Collins tweets about it. He's gotten music and other things there. He is even offering his service there. "One affiliate marketing question answered for $5." :)

If you need a quick and cheap logo or other services, check here 1st. For 5 bucks it's worth a try!

RU Creative??? How's this for a cool idea to sell??? :eek:
<a href="http://www.fiverr.com/users/thatgirl27/gigs/write-something-in-the-sand-for-you-and-turn-it-into-a-greeting-card">I will write something in the sand for you and turn it into a greeting card for $5</a>
Click and see the pic. Super cool idea!

HEY DAVID! You could become an International Psychologist!
5 minute psych consult for $5! :p

I know this site, it is a very good site and very cheap! But i haven't try the offers yet but some like a logo at 5$ is interestant but i'm scared about the quality of the work...

Nice website idea. But I'm sure you will won't get quality work for 5$. (for example 5$ for a logo is very low)
I know had a look at this website. But only $5, I can get 500 backlinks. That's incredibe
OMG, this sounds like a great offer. I hope it is still available, I will check it out asap.

This is a great site. Great for selling but also good for finding quality services at a $5, which has allowed me to act as a middle man to resell for a good profit. Its worth checking out and utilising this site to your advantage!

Wow. Hmm, with all the tips and secrets I know i could make a ton of money, lol.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Nice website idea. But I'm sure you will won't get quality work for 5$. (for example 5$ for a logo is very low)

OMG, this sounds like a great offer. I hope it is still available, I will check it out asap.

If it's a small simple logo that's pretty good. I know moms who charge $3 to make a banner.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

I know this site, it is a very good site and very cheap! But i haven't try the offers yet but some like a logo at 5$ is interestant but i'm scared about the quality of the work...

Well, for five bucks I think it's worth the risk. Then if they do a crappy job you can let us all know, lol.

But, I use to make banners, animated banners, buttons etc and charged $5 for a set of three. Mostly I love doing graphic design and helping other work at home moms so I didn't charge alot. Plus, it's good business because most likely that person will link to your sites. ;)

MI
Back