The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Free Website templates

S

sam_dezine

I am having a non profit organization. I am looking for free web templates including html,css,psd with illustrator logo template????
Can any one help me in this pls ?

I have about 10,000 templates on file, what sort of business are you looking for? Don't have illustrator files though as they are PSD photoshop files for the large part. although they will open up in fireworks well enough. certainly many in html some with css, but switching to css is piece of piss anyhow.

OldWelshGuy said:
but switching to css is piece of piss anyhow.
Sorry to go off topic here but is that saying sort of like when us Canadians say "it's a piece of cake", referring to how easy it is? I spent some time in England and Ireland and found a few of the friends I've made say piss quite a bit, I think it's amusing and rather enjoy the different sayings people have!

Piece of piss means exactly the same as piece of cake. Meaning that it is as easy as passing urine. No real hard work involved :D

I have about 10,000 templates on file, what sort of business are you looking for? Don't have illustrator files though as they are PSD photoshop files for the large part. although they will open up in fireworks well enough. certainly many in html some with css, but switching to css is piece of piss anyhow.

from where did you got such a large collection? how?

MI
Back