The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need content writers (advice on finding)

abitback

affiliate
Hello, I'm looking to start a blog on my already running website. I am looking for content writers who can find appropriate affiliate programs to post about (think deals/savings). Where can I find such people?

Hello, I'm looking to start a blog on my already running website. I am looking for content writers who can find appropriate affiliate programs to post about (think deals/savings). Where can I find such people?

So, your site is about affiliate marketing?

Have you tried UpWork, FreeLancer, IWebContent, Outsource, Copify, etc.?

So, your site is about affiliate marketing?

Have you tried UpWork, FreeLancer, IWebContent, Outsource, Copify, etc.?
Its about deals/savings/making money. I was just wondering if it's possible to find freelancers who would research on their own accord and find appropriate affiliate programs to promote. Or is that beyond the scope of a content writer, and I have to find content for them to write about?

Its about deals/savings/making money. I was just wondering if it's possible to find freelancers who would research on their own accord and find appropriate affiliate programs to promote. Or is that beyond the scope of a content writer, and I have to find content for them to write about?

You always need to deliver to a writer an outline of the article or post requirements. While some may be willing to do offer research, it's not as easy to find a content writer familiar with selecting appropriate offers for you site.

Your site is unque to you. Since you are trying to monetize your site with offers, you should be the one to decide what content is written, as well as what offers are promoted. If I were to use a writer, I would never allow them to select offers for my sites.

If I am understanding you correctly, you are attempting to do something along the lines of Native Advertising, though not in it's purist form. So, basically, you want content for your blog written by a professional writer and you want the content to be written to promote the product offers. Correct?

Morning friend and hope you are doing fine. I am here just to know if you are still in search for the content creators. I have done the job for a while now, close to four years. This is done in different niches and therefore gained some experience that is worthy the job. Kindly get in touch with me so that we can even have a more deeper talk. You can get me through skype at kevmurumba or just inbox.

There are actually a lot of websites who cater to people who are looking for freelancers. All you need to do is to use Google. Once you find a site where you are interested in looking for prospects, what you must do is to assess the resume of the applicant and ask him to write article samples (depending on you if it's going to be submitted within the day or the next day). After receiving the article and liked his/her work, that's the time you proceed with the other details of the employment (salary, time of work, number of articles to be submitted in a day, and etc.)...:)

ok thank you guys for the advice! Would letting content writers use their own affiliate links be enough of an incentive to write for free (on my part)? Does that happen?

You should give a try to ContentMart. You will find good quality writers at a very affordable rates. I've used them and the results were satisfactory every time.

banners
Back