The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Need another New Zealander?

Anomaly

well, presuming there's any other's here ... lol

hi all ...

my name is ant, i'm from new zealand and currently living in London town ... i've been doing this IM thing for almost 4 months now ... all clickbank ... some ppc, some article marketing, some seo, some good luck :cool:

first 3 weeks made zero money ... then i had quite a good run until the much debated "clickbank problems" began ... things have slowed a lot since then, but hey, i suspect it's more to do with the economy as well ...

some experience, happy to help but also happy to admit i have a lot to learn ... ultimate goal - be my own boss ... it will happen, i'm determined!! :D

nice to be here,

ant

Hi Ant and welcome. Sounds like your experience so far will provide some good material for participating in the various forum areas. And of course, your questions will be responded to in kind as well...:) Take care and good to have you abroad. All the best.

Welcome to 5 Star, Ant.

Yes, we do have other members from New Zealand.

You have been a member for a few days. I've seen your ClickBank posts that were made prior to this introduction posts and you have received several replies to those posts.

Thanks for introducing yourself and telling us a little about yourself.

As you have already seen, this is a very helpful community. We look forward to your continued participation.

Thanks for joining.

Hey ant,

Thanks for making an official introduction so we could officially welcome you and consider you officially part of the 5 Star team. Look forward to having you participate in some more good conversations with our members.

banners
Back