The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New Guy

prospernoah

Hi everyone, My name is Prosper Noah and I'm new here, from Nigeria.

Just registered to Affiliatefix today to connect with other affiliate marketers in order to learn, unlearn and also add to the community when needed.

Actually I run a digital marketing blog (Tipsonblogging dot com)

It's really great to be a part of a platform like this one.

Really I didn't know how important it was to socialize with other affiliate marketers. Not until I read an affiliate marketing survey that claimed the top affiliate marketers socialize with other affiliate marketers through online communities and conferences.

and honestly, I'm feeling the connection already here even though I've only joined today.

Please be good to me. :D

Thank you

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

We are all here for our own reasons apart from community and the exchange of market knowledge.

Mine is looking for some comment that will set a path to some new business idea.

Welcome to the club ,i am also an affiliate marketar promoting digital products .How it works for you so far ? Are you satisfied with the income you get ?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

We are all here for our own reasons apart from community and the exchange of market knowledge.

Mine is looking for some comment that will set a path to some new business idea.
Thanks
Welcome to the club ,i am also an affiliate marketar promoting digital products .How it works for you so far ? Are you satisfied with the income you get ?
It's great to connect with you man. Well its like 1 year and 10 months in the space for me. I'm doing like $400/mo for now? What do you think? Is there a way you can help

Well its like 1 year and 10 months in the space for me. I'm doing like $400/mo for now?
That shows some traction but are you selling apples or the trees they grow on?
  1. what you sell
  2. who you sell to
  3. who you sell for
  4. what you cut (%$) is
Then there is the problem of assigning KPI's to the actions in your process (your funnel).
In other words, how to predict the direction you are heading in your working process to that end goal.

Visual roadmap of the above
AI-mindmapping.jpg

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Please be good to me. :D

We absolutely will. :) The only exception would be if you start spamming. Personally, I don't think you will.

$400 a month is a good start and it'll be really interesting to watch your business grow.

Enjoy the forums and let us know if you need help.

Thanks

It's great to connect with you man. Well its like 1 year and 10 months in the space for me. I'm doing like $400/mo for now? What do you think? Is there a way you can help
Well what type of offers you promote ? are you using an email list and build a relationship with your list ?
Do you try other traffic sources like youtube for example
I think you should dedicate at least half hour or 1 hour in your field each day to learn new things
Watch other people are doing ,search experts in your field and insert their information
Also organic traffic its good but paid traffic can bring you to the next level but of course its a process and dont think that if you just invest money you will make a lot of money
With paid traffic its also a process as you need to learn to implement ,fail ,strugle a lot .fail again and then succed

Well what type of offers you promote ? are you using an email list and build a relationship with your list ?
Do you try other traffic sources like youtube for example
I think you should dedicate at least half hour or 1 hour in your field each day to learn new things
Watch other people are doing ,search experts in your field and insert their information
Also organic traffic its good but paid traffic can bring you to the next level but of course its a process and dont think that if you just invest money you will make a lot of money
With paid traffic its also a process as you need to learn to implement ,fail ,strugle a lot .fail again and then succed
Thank you. I'm promoting Saas; AI tools, dropshipping, etc.
I'm also promoting some on my YouTube channel though it is hard to keep up with recording videos because I'm focusing on the blog.

Thank you. I'm promoting Saas; AI tools, dropshipping, etc.
I'm also promoting some on my YouTube channel though it is hard to keep up with recording videos because I'm focusing on the blog.

You have to do both. Write blog posts and repurpose the content to make videos. Besides having the videos on YouTube, you can also post them to your blog and article sites like Medium. You can promote affiliate products at Medium and if you aren't doing this, you should start. If you don't have time to do all that in one day, do part of it one day and finish things the next. $400 is fantastic, you just have to keep on doing more to increase your totals. Develop a content calendar and use Ai to complete projects.

MI
Back