The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Name That Merchant Contest - $300 in Cash Prizes

Linda Buquet

affiliate
This is only one of five FORUM CONTESTS - See all contests HERE!
We are giving away $1,000 in Total Cash Prizes. :)

5 Star “Name That Merchant” Contest
$200 Grand Prize :: $100 2nd Prize
Visit our 5 Star Sponsors!

CONTEST DETAILS
Go to the 5 Star Directory where you will find over 50 of the best, high paying and high integrity programs out there. These companies are not only 5 Star programs, but they are our sponsors and make the 5 Star Forum and 5 Star Blog possible.

View all 66 5 Star programs at our directory below. (Scroll down it’s a long list with subsections
and the last program on the list is Western Union) 5 Star Affiliate Programs Directory

Answer the following SUPER EASY & FUN :p questions
by FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW

NAME THAT MERCHANT, based on the following hint or question

Merchant #1 - People like to gamble at this popular resort destination!

Merchant #2 - If your visitors like to spin, strum and boogey you’ll like this program!

Merchant #3 – This leading affiliate management company represents top brand name affiliate programs such as National Geographic Store, Irv's Luggage Warehouse, Medifast and Lamps Plus.

Merchant #4 – They call 2007 the year of the wid??? – This unique new program is an online marketing wid???

Merchant #5 – Do you have teeth? Do your visitors? If so they may need this service!

Merchant #6 – This leading affiliate management company is owned by a guy who lives in Thailand, has a British accent, is banned from the US and who’s company name is an abbreviation.

Merchant #7 – This affiliate network likes to share their results with you!

Merchant #8 - If you can’t decide what insurance to buy, this affiliate program will give you up to 5 quotes

Merchant #9 – The 1st part of their name is synonymous with money, the 2nd half is another word for friend. Some of their products compliment your TV.

Merchant #10 – The only 5 Star Pay per Click affiliate program

Merchant #11 - Do your visitors want to lose weight, look younger and more beautiful? This program is all about health, beauty and BUCKS.

INSTRUCTIONS

1) You must be a member of the forum because you will need to PM me (Linda) your answers and post in the contest thread.

2) Name the Merchant (company) based on the above hint or question USING THE FORM BELOW

3) Send answers to me in a PM (private message) using the form below (just copy & paste)
(Do not post answers in the forum.)

4) As soon as I get each correct entry I will post the members name that entered. (Since we have a minimum of 10 qualifying entries for this contest, that lets you know how many entries so far.)
CONTEST ENTRY FORM
Your Name______________ Date ________________

Merchant #1 – Answer with each company name
Merchant #2
Merchant #3
Merchant #4
Merchant #5
Merchant #6
Merchant #7
Merchant #8
Merchant #9
Merchant #10
Merchant #11

CONTEST DEADLINE: The contest begins Tuesday May 15th at NOON (**Forum time, PDT) and
ends at 3PM pm (**Forum time, PDT) on our anniversary, Monday June 25th, 2007.

**FORUM TIME, The forum is in California, Pacific Daylight Time. NOTE: The forum time is sometimes off by a few minutes, so be sure to get your entry in at least 10 min early to be on the safe side. We will close all contests at the specified time according to the forum time and there will be no exceptions.

WINNER SELECTION – All correct entry forms will be entered into a drawing. So everyone that enters has a chance to win. 2 winners will be picked at random out of a hat by my 19 month old grand daughter.
She's very honest and impartial and besides that she can't even read yet!

SEE DETAILED CONTEST RULES - HERE!

To be sure you qualify to enter, see contest requirements, exclusions and contest dates.
Please be sure to read the link above which has the general rules for all contests.

NOTE THIS IS ONLY ONE OF SEVERAL CONTESTS!
See ALL the current 5 Star contests HERE!

NOTE: Edited rule so members don't have to post that they entered. I will enter their name here instead after I check their entry.

Closing thread to prevent someone posting answers or random comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to Purplebear, our 1st entrant.
She said the Q&A was a breeze!

She gave me all the correct answers, scored 100% on the test
and is in the running to win either $200 or $100 in CASH!

Who's next???

Morning All!

Jess a brand new 5 Star member just entered and got all answers correct.
Congrats, you are in the running!

We also had a member submit that missed a couple questions and an affiliate manager who guessed all the questions right, but does not qualify to enter.

So we have 2 successful contest entrants.

Who else wants some of my MOOLAH???
:p

Hi Guys,

We've had several more entries that unfortunately didn't guess the correct answers.

This contest is SUPER easy, if you just follow the directions.
So I'll give you a couple hints based on some of the incorrect answers I have gotten.

The merchants in the answers are all 5 Star merchants and they are
all listed on the <a href="http://affiliate-directory.5staraffiliateprograms.com/" target="_blank">5 Star Affiliate Programs Directory</a> page.

Some have guessed based on the blog headlines on the bottom of the forum homepage.
I blog about all kinds of companies down there that are not my clients.
Hint Google and Shareasale are not 5 Star programs. I wish! :p

So follow the directions and you should be able to guess EASILY in 5 minutes or less.
We need some more qualifying answers. This is one of our most high paying contests
and I want to give you guys some CASH!

UPDATE: 6/13
ayushpant just made a successful entry. Congrats!

COME ON GUYS, jump in this is easy. This contest as well as most others needs
10 qualifying entries for anyone to be able to win, so we need 7 more by Monday, June 25, 2007.
Time is of the essence! If you've been thinking about joining, do it now.
There's not much time left.

BoBang just made his successful entry. Congrats Bo!

COME ON GUYS, jump in this is easy. This contest as well as most others needs
10 qualifying entries for anyone to be able to win, so we need 6 more by Monday, June 25, 2007.
Time is of the essence! If you've been thinking about joining, do it now.
There's not much time left.

Thanks to Purplebear, Jess, Ayush and Bo for your contest entries.

Really surprised we only had 4 entrants for this contest.
Most people that submitted entries thought it was really easy.

We did not get the minimum of 10 qualifying contest entries as stipulated in the rules
So technically no prize needs to be awarded. We tried REALLY hard to boost
Interest in all the contests, but just didn?t get the participation we?d hoped.

But the 4 of you did take your time to try I feel it?s only fair to give something away.
So I?m giving one prize to one winner.

So drum roll?.. Ayush won this contest.

PM me your Paypal address Ayush so I can pay you your winnings.
Congrats and thanks for your participation!

Congrats Ayush!

If I had known about this contest sooner, I would have invited some people to this forum :)

Next time...

Hey Bo,
Contest or no...
You can still invite friends to this forum, you know!

Another nerdy Linda poem!
:p

Thanks for your entry and I'm glad you are a member now.

MI
Back