The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Personal Method That Made Me $37k In 1 Year

Guys i didn't watch all the video as i know this method, so i might have missed something, the "add me part" works but the linking to your offers doesn't if you link to an cpa/aff your account will get locked and if you cloak your account will get locked and since you don't actually know your friends you can't get the account back, ever.

Now to get past that link to a landing page simple right? however this method rarely works as all the people on your friends list are interested in boobs/nudes even if your offer is based on that they will do very little to get anything.. they are all something for nothing people.

Hi,

New Member here. I have been lurking for a while. I tried this method and I get lots of friend requests which is great. I am up to around 100 but I only started yesterday. One thing I noticed is that 80%+ of them are either :

- bots (about 70%)
- Other marketers (about 10%)

Also a lot of these members just post adult content which I thought was banned on facebook :(

Is there a technique for eliminating these sort of accounts ? Or with 5000 friends do you assume 20% will be real people and therefore 1000 real followers. Even 10% = 500 real people people to market to and with multiple accounts I guess this could turn into a lot of people.

What I am asking is whether or not there is a way to do this better to get just real peoples accounts?

Thanks

banners
Back