The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My Personal Method That Made Me $37k In 1 Year

Acura

OG Ads
Hello Fixers

I have made a video of a method I have used to bank some good money. I have stopped using this method due to facebook making lots of changes. So I have been testing it for the last few weeks and got it working again. So I will share this with everyone

TODAYS EARNINGS PROOF
N3zEzII.png

TODAYS FRIEND REQUESTS
d6GWaTT.png

Niches
gift cards
coupons
vouchers
shopping
adult/dating offers​

Best Of Luck :)

Last edited:
Hi
Thanks for the guide
How many posts do you make per week/per account to stay safe without getting kicked out from the group/account ban?

Thanks

Hi
Thanks for the guide
How many posts do you make per week/per account to stay safe without getting kicked out from the group/account ban?

Thanks

This method you don't have to worry about being kicked out of groups. They are made for you to get friends. I would only post to all your groups maybe 2 or 3 times a week per account. More accounts will give you alot more traffic :)

I`am testing your method.
Newly created account - after 24 hours I`am accepted in 10 groups, I`ve got 700+ friends.
Can you tell what to do next, how to choose good cpa offer - I`am totally noob in cpa :p

@kimjohnill Not all groups need to approve post. Also this is what the add me groups is for so you are not doing anything wrong. They do this to keep nude pics off the group.

@DiezeLEarn You can promote anything you would like. Game niches, coupons, vouchers, dating offers.

@sathed Email submits, voucher, coupons. game offers work the best :)

Just tried posting a link with gg.gg and facebook will not let me post. I dont have a landing page and just shortened an affiliate link but wont work. any work around?

i also tried posting first and editing to put in the link but no luck

Just tried posting a link with gg.gg and facebook will not let me post. I dont have a landing page and just shortened an affiliate link but wont work. any work around?

i also tried posting first and editing to put in the link but no luck

gg.gg is blocked check out the guide to not get blocked in the classroom

I have tried this for another country as I am multilingual, but not seeing so much success. I noticed most of those friend groups are just made for spamming and I don't think anyone pays attention to those posts.

Any suggestions?

banners
Back