The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Method For Article Syndication

jefftd7

affiliate
Hello!

Being new to this forum but having some experience in article marketing, I would like to share one of the methods I use for article syndication and get your feedback/thoughts on it.....

1. I create a 1,000 word article with a keyword density of approx. 5%

2. I create a page on my website that has my keywords in it (ie. YourDomainName dot com/long_tail_keyword_here) and put my article here.

3. I wait for Google to index that page (usually 10-20 days)

4. I then syndicate the article to 400 sites. The link in the article I syndicate is to the page where the article is on my site (YourDomainName dot com/long_tail_keyword_here).

The reason for this method is that if Google sees that it was posted on my site before anywhere else, it lets Google know that I am the creator of the article giving me more credibility. Then when the article is posted at multiple sites with links back to where the original article is on my site, it lets Google see that the article is being picked up everywhere and that it must be a quality article.

I also have other methods I use and usually rotate them but I seem to get great results doing it this way.

thoughts and feedback would be great :)

Ciao,

Jeff

That is a great technique. That is how I always did it; I would wait for the article to be indexed on my site first so I would not get a duplicate content penalty. Glad to see other people are using similar methods.

Wow, I never thought of that. That is a good idea. I am going to try it. I have been writing several versions of the same article for different directories, and whew! its time consuming.

Thanks for the great idea!

I keep reading that there actually is no duplicate content penalty. I believe there is a post in the newbie section of this forum about that.
Sounds like a good idea though. Perhaps by letting Google index your site first you will some kind of "credit" for being the original site.

I think what you said is absolutely right and it should be among Google's algorithm for determining a pages relevancy which will also be reflected on their SERPs.
Good post.

You can also rss your author profile and you only have to do this once. Send it out to RSS directories and then every time that add an article to that profile it gets sent out. Just a side note hope this helps.

banners
Back