The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Intro (trying to get rid of these annoying "introduce yourself" messages!

c4d

affiliate
Hey guys new here. I registered a while ago but only now am I really starting to give IM a serious go.

I'm really into email marketing and have done really well with mailing in the past but lately I have been trying paid traffic, mostly PPC and Media Buys. These last few days I've been playing around with Bing, 7search, Exoticads (AKA chaturbate) and Juicyads although I havn't really put in any serious volume. Still trying to read up on this form of advertising. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have set up a few campaigns on 7search & exoticads!

I'll post an update and maybe we can do some optimization together.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, man!

Sounds like you have a pretty solid game plan in place. Let's hear about your success with the new form of advertising sometime!

Hey guys new here.

Hello @c4d , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

I registered a while ago but only now am I really starting to give IM a serious go.

We all move at our own pace, glad to know you're ready to jump in. Loads of experience within this community and loads of great actionable information as well.

I'm really into email marketing and have done really well with mailing in the past but lately I have been trying paid traffic, mostly PPC and Media Buys. These last few days I've been playing around with Bing, 7search, Exoticads (AKA chaturbate) and Juicyads although I havn't really put in any serious volume. Still trying to read up on this form of advertising. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have set up a few campaigns on 7search & exoticads!

I'll post an update and maybe we can do some optimization together.

Sounds like you are operating with a plan. That's how it gets done.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back