monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My first website for sale. What about the price?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by jaroslaw_szulc, Jun 24, 2008.

1. jaroslaw_szulc

jaroslaw_szulc Affiliate affiliate

Hello. At the moment I am working of a website for the employment agency . I priced the project to 330 pounds. It is my first project destined for the sale. Is this price suitable to the project? I ask for your opinions.

Site: yourstaff.joongle.org

2. monetizer
  3. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Boss Cart consultant affiliate

Welcome to UK WW Jaroslaw, what was the development that you would like to be payed? Did you create a unique template?
    Thanks

4. jaroslaw_szulc

Includes:

Finished project will inc: unique template, all inc systems (PMS, Job Listing, Office hotline (my own component), "get tax back" pappers (all documets for it), hosting 1 year, keeping a website. Also new logo and identity for company

5. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Boss Cart consultant affiliate

Jaroslaw, i did not read the specification of those components but i suppose you might ask for more, depending on your developing efforts and capabilities.

6. jaroslaw_szulc

Thank You

I thank for your reply. I care about this project because first. I not have a clue about prices therefore I am asking you. How much can cost a project tike this?

7. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Affiliate affiliate

I agree with Bagi

I think you need to ask for more

8. jaroslaw_szulc

Thank You

Thank You very much m8's.

9. nomad

nomad Affiliate affiliate

well its a company and you developed a semifull system from what I got, so ask something around or maybe above 500.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI