The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My first $100 month!

oregongal

affiliate
I'm so excited, I finally broke the $100 mark this month! I also finally got paid from Clickbank. If you don't know, you have to have at least 5 sales with 5 different credit cards before they'll cut you a check! So frustrating. But, I finally made it.

For anyone starting out, it takes a lot of work and persistence. But it is very rewarding when your efforts pay off!

That's wonderful news Oregongal...:D Proof yet again that if you follow a basic tenet of commitment and persistence you can reap the rewards. Way to go and let us know when you reach the $200.00 mark...:) AND if I may point out, all done on a FREE Blogspot page with a Click Bank e-book and some imagination. The sky's the limit!!

Excellent. From free to $100.00...not a bad profit margin...:p Care to share a bit of your strategy for others in a similar situation? I'm sure it would be inspirational and educational as well. No pressure though...:eek:

Most of my time has been spent in writing - for article directories and for my blog. I have just kept at it when sometimes it didn't seem worth it. I probably have submitted about 1-2 articles a day for the last month or so now. Most of them to Ezine articles, a few to Go Articles. Just signed up for Buzzle.
I (my market) since I have been married for 32 years, and happily! I don't do PPC - I'm too cheap! I have only submitted to some of the social bookmarking sites once or twice, I just don't think I get much targeted traffic from them.

Traffic is something I'd like to work on more. Does anyone think submitting articles to a lot of directories is worth it?

Thanks oregongal...:) It sounds so simple...and it is!! If you keep this up I'm going to have to interview you for my from small beginnings money making blog before you get too big...:p Oh, and I don't do PPC either so you are not alone. I also have never done the article writing/submitting strategy either, but from what I've heard, it is a definite traffic resource that can be used to full advantage. Congrats again. It sounds like you deserve it...:)

Oh, and btw, happy 32 years of marriage. You could probably write an e-book on that subject alone. All the best.

WhooHoo - You GO girl! :p

Congrats oregongal, so glad you came here to share your news.
Excited to hear more good news from you as your income continues to grow!

I don't mind at all. My Jazz Guitar site, which is my main baby...has been on the Web for the past four years so it's had time to reach the top, literally, on all the search engines. Plus, it's a very targeted niche with tons of content in the form of player interviews, reviews, lessons and a blog which I try and update daily (ish).

Most of my other sites all get Organic Search Results from simple SEO techniques like relevant content utilizing keywords, page title tags, alt tags, and every site has a blog component which I also use to drive traffic to each site.

And that's pretty much it. I like keeping things simple. There are of course, many other ways of generating traffic but I'm kind of old school and like the idea of interested surfers finding me through content rather than other forms of traffic generation. I approach site design and SEO as a representation of myself. Ironically, I actually hate selling and I hate sales pitches. I'd rather write about a product or service, giving an honest review, and then have my readers make up their own mind if it would work for them. So far, I've been lucky and have had some smart readers...:)

Not sure if this answers your question but there it is...:p Any other questions please feel free to ask away. Later...

Jazzguy,
Right now I'm just trying to stick with a blog. Site design is not my forte. I agree that SEO is good and I also don't like to be anything but honest.

I'm not sure what you mean by title tags and alt tags though. I know what using keywords is your titles are all about if that's what you mean. It appears that you really put a lot of effort into your site and that makes it worth your while.

Thanks for all your kind help,
Diane

Congrats on your success. I'm new at the affiliate thing and am doing my own websites and seo. Too cheap for ppc and I believe the natural way is better anyway. Good luck Y'all. Mike.

Congrats and I like your simple but effective strategy. Posting an article daily.
It really is doing the simple things and doing them well that counts in the long run

congrats mate
just do what you did and multiply it more computers and you can soon start and make a decent living !

don't give up from 0 to 100 is alot harder then 100 to 200
catch my drift

MI
Back