The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My company has just launched an affiliate program

Thanks Linda

Wow, that was fast, thanks Linda!

I check out some of the links you shared and honestly I'm swooning, I'm more than a little overwhelmed by how much goes on in the affiliate world!

My first step should simply be to introduce my offer to affiliates and see what they make of it. But I don't want to anger anyone by just throwing a link to my affiliate dashboard all over the net. Isn't there a respectful and straightforward way to find affiliate marketers who are searching for new offers?

UpDown,

Is your affiliate program at a network (Sharasale, commissionjunction, linkshare) or are you running it internally? Knowing which, I can give you some suggestions I hope.

UpDown it was nice talking with you on the phone.

FYI Others: I told him he could promote his program here in the program announcements forum and also other affiliate forums but he needs to read the rules for each forum.

UpDown,

If it is an internal program and you are not an existing affiliate manager with a following of affiliates, you do have little harder road ahead of you. You will need to find sources, such as forums, blogs, etc, where you can communicate with affiliates. A couple of suggestions:

1. Make sure you have a page on your website that explains your affiliate program and has a clear link to join. Try it out and make sure there are no roadblocks to keep affiliates from joining.

2. Consider having your program on both an internal program and a network. The network would tie you into an existing pool of affiliates. But be carefull in selecting the network that you find one that has programs such as yours so the pool of affiliates is appropriate.

Just a couple of ideas off of the top of my head.

Well, I missed your other post where you do have link to you program. Great job, you have a good information page and a nice sign up page as well. Looks professional, clean and to the point. Well done.

Much success!

MI
Back