The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

monetize site please help

You can do so many things with this much traffic.
Promote affiliate links,
Show ads,
If you have enough knowledge in a field, offer online courses or E-books,
Offer sponsored posts and reviews. :)

You can do so many things with this much traffic.
Promote affiliate links,
Show ads,
If you have enough knowledge in a field, offer online courses or E-books,
Offer sponsored posts and reviews. :)
+ Accept donation
+ Start a membership website

- Samira

We're writing about it, so we add:

+ Build an email marketing list

+ Set up online courses, coaching, e-learning tools and share your digital skills

+ Offer coupons & discounts

You could use adsense, if you don't have one you must open, use admaven as an alternative for adsense (Pop and push notification model that pay per impression or subscribes).

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me what you can put on a site if its traffic is 10,000 per day, it costs Google what else can you put?
Great traffic :cool:
Come to monetize it with web push notifications by Adrenalead !
We offer:
Easy programmatic integration
High quality ad campaigns
AdBlocks Free technology
No additional adspace on your website
Our own SaaS platform for you to send your own notifications to your subscribers for free

Don't hesitate to write for more details ;)

Both ads and push notifications are a good place to start and will get some money coming in, I agree with greybeard you have to know your traffic to sell to them effectively. You could also consider selling the site if the visitors are organic. A domain with 10000 hits a day is worth a lot of cash.

Both ads and push notifications are a good place to start and will get some money coming in, I agree with greybeard you have to know your traffic to sell to them effectively. You could also consider selling the site if the visitors are organic. A domain with 10000 hits a day is worth a lot of cash.
With such attendance, there will be a ton of money.

It all depends on your audience. Many webmasters put gambling banners and if the audience that visits their website is solvent, then the site owner makes good money on this

If you have a good traffic then you can put an advertisement everywhere you want actually, google, facebook and so on so forth. I thnik that the hardest thing in marketing is to attract lots of traffic. To my mind, it's almost impossible to do it in case you have little knowledge about marketing at all. That's why lots of marketers stay on their levels and don't want to develop their skills, because it takes too much time. 10000 per day of traffic is good indicator of your work. I suppose everything you have to do now is to apply to google ads for example in order to increase conversions and attract more traffic actually.

Hi, it all depends on the website's target audience. If it's a solvent male one, you can post a banner that leads to a gambling offer. Lots of webmasters monetize websites this way

Hi, I read the first post. That's why I'm asking about the audience. If the TA is narrow and solvent, you can directly partner up with advertisers and place banners. If they aren't sure what their audience is, then it's easier to work with an ad network and sell impressions via CPC.
DING DING DING!!!

Why did nobody else target this extremely important first consideration?

you can try to direct your traffic towards union-pharm if the traffic is of good quality then you can make good money from the traffic

banners
Back