Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ProPush.Me. Monetize traffic with push subscriptions

ProPush.me

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
ProPush.me — Earn with Push Subscriptions
CDD-4059_ProPush_LATAM_ENG_1024x512.png

ProPush.me is a monetization solution developed for publishers, affiliates, and advertisers with landing pages. ProPush.me is designed for anyone with a website who is looking to monetize visitors with Push Notifications.

ProPush.me gives you an opportunity to get extra profit from your main CPA offers, whether the visitors subscribe or not.

How it works:
  • You add the ProPush.me subscription tag to the main offer’s landing page
  • Then continue driving traffic as usual
  • Your user opens a landing page and subscribes to Push Notifications
  • You get extra profit from these subscriptions

As you can see, it’s a very easy and even a lazy way of getting additional income – literally, you just add the subscription tag and reap the money!

Any practical tips?
Read this article if you want to get the most out of your campaigns and significantly increase your profit.

Don’t forget to check out our case studies:
Find out how to get 27% higher profits
Learn how to add +40% to your main campaign income
Check out our user extra-monetization success story

Try ProPush.me now and squeeze extra profit from your main campaign!

Questions/suggestions? Leave a comment or contact our support team via support@propush.me.

Propush_case_study_40percent_profit.png

Introduction

• Traffic Source: PropellerAds + ProPush for additional monetization
  • Tracking Tool: Bemob
  • Affiliate Network: Monetizer
  • Type of Offer: Giveaway + Mobile Content
  • Offer Payout: < $ 1
  • GEOs: Tier-2 and Tier-3
  • Goal: To see how ProPush can improve his earning
  • Traffic: Popunder
Our partner had a successful campaign running but faced a common issue – at a certain point, offers would start to lose steam, and revenue would taper off.

During these periods, he wanted a solution that would keep the revenue flow steady, even when testing new offers. He had some doubts about using ProPush. To overcome this, our partner decided to conduct a controlled test, duplicating the landing page and testing both simultaneously.

Let’s see how it worked out.

Click here to read the full case study!

Day 1.

The first day's stats showed a profit of $1.979 with a 17.41% CR.

propush_sweepstakes_case_study_stats_day1-1536x222-png.40070

propush_sweepstakes_case_study_additional_stats_day1-1536x348-png.40071

Day 2.

The stats on the second day showed that there was no negative effect on CR and ROI, in fact, his ROI continued to look quite stable.

propush_sweepstakes_case_study_bemob_stats_day2-1536x221-png.40072

propush_sweepstakes_case_study_propush_stats_day2-1536x333-png.40073

Day 3.

By this stage, our partner noticed that the results weren't as promising because of the countries he was targeting.

propush_sweepstakes_case_study_bemob_stats_day3-1536x204-png.40074

Nevertheless, ProPush was found to be a right solution to improve earnings and cover testing budget. The seven-day stats showed a profit increase, further confirming the benefits of integrating ProPush.

propush_sweepstakes_case_study_stats_day3-1536x548-png.40075

After 30 days…
…data showed impressive profits. From ProPush alone, the total profit reached $308.21 with a CR % averaging around 13.37.

propush_sweepstakes_case_study_bemob_stats_day4-1536x228-png.40076

propush_sweepstakes_case_study_stats_day4-1536x667-png.40077

Conclusion.

There were some doubts at first, ProPush and landing page performance actually get along quite well. ProPush has proven itself to be more than worthy of its spot in any affiliate marketer's toolkit. It helps to keep the revenue coming in, it gives your earnings a boost, and it makes sure everything keeps running smoothly without interrupting your current offer flow.

Try it yourself and register at ProPush.me :cool:

Last edited:

CDD-5452_ProPush_CaseStudy_ExtraMonetization_1200x675_blog_eng.png

Basic campaign info​

• Traffic Source: PropellerAds, Rollerads, Advertizer, Mondiad
  • Affiliate Network: GoldenGoose + Mobidea + Traffic Company + Monetizer
  • Extra monetization: ProPush with Back Button feature
  • Type of Offers: Mobile content (mVas, 1-click flow, 2-click flow)
  • Offer Payout: $0,1 - $3
  • GEOs: Tier-2 and Tier-3
As you can see, our client was focused on very specific types of offers, all tied to the usage of mobile devices.

(the full case study text here)

How it all started​

The client’s idea was to add a ProPush script to his landing page to see how much extra profit he would get from running campaigns. Plus, he decided to rely on the Back Button script as well.

But the very first thing the client focused on were spy tools. He wanted to see what are the most used landing pages in Tier-3 countries, just to get an idea.
What he noticed is that many people are exploiting landing pages that revolve around the concept of winning gifts. A lot of phones, money, sweepstake motives.

So he created three pages - two with spinning wheels and one with a gift box motif, and placed adequate text. He also made sure they didn’t contain any hidden code that might cause him to be blocked by Google or send his traffic to other links.

Key to success: Optimization and testing​

The client’s practice was this: after testing an offer five times, he would pause the campaign if it’s not converting as he expected. The idea was to maintain the budget for testing more offers and avoid losing too much money on testing the ones that obviously don’t work well.

He never stopped optimizing campaigns. He would remove targeting settings that don’t convert, like source IDs, device versions, carriers, landing, creatives, etc.
The following steps include him creating a copy of the converting landing page for each country and keep testing more and more every day.

The results: Up to $170 a day​

To prove how successful this campaign was, here are the results that cover the majority of April, 8-28 to be more precise.

n55eXOCECuWFme4926xCvvl-j5YrgcY7C8TjqmXaIxQCbn-KjB8qX7csH0_er3waOXYoFy1mNffovhNbV1r4Ofdvlp3d0xHLYIV26a0OhlnJEdbdet-XRzv8hTyzDvQ_erkc1usXvOinSDeNk_RRYYE

As you can see, in only 21 days, our client made a profit of $3.700 without any effort, thanks to the ProPush Smart tag. The maximum daily extra income was $170, while the lowest one was $75.

After the end of April, client’s profits increased by 26,64% thanks to ProPush. And that’s a result for one month only.
Do you want to have the same results?

THEN JOIN PROPUSH TODAY ;)

propush-hosting-banner.png

How to Choose the Right Hosting for Monetization with Push Notifications?

ProPush.me offers an easy, even relaxed way of monetization. Once you have a ready website or a landing page and a high-quality traffic source, it’s half the battle!

Still, you need to prepare for your monetization — and choosing the right hosting is one of the important steps. Why does it matter so much and how to arrange it all wisely?

Why is Hosting Important?
These are the issues you can easily avoid if you pick the right hosting provider. Hosting is responsible for your website or landing page's quick and stable work — it’s like a house footing.

A hosting server you use for your site or page must be capable to manage all incoming traffic, and all user requests — 24/7. Any mistakes, delays, or activity breaks may result in losing users: they will barely visit your page again to check if you fixed the issues.

So what hosting is better? Free or paid? Dedicated, Web or VPS? What location to choose? What hosting servers to consider?

If you want to find answers to these questions, we recommend you to read our latest article about hostings and how to choose them - read the article here!

Once you choose a suitable hosting provider, it will do its work smoothly — with no distraction from website mistakes. And of course, use ProPush.me monetization to increase your profits!

Last edited:

propush-traffic-zones-banner.png

How to Sort Traffic by Sources: What It Is and Why You Need It.​

There is no doubt that adding another traffic source to your list is exciting. Besides boosting monetization, it has the potential to greatly increase engagement and bring you more conversions.

However, it’s always a good idea to stay on the safe side and check the performance of your traffic to ensure you’re getting the best results. It works both for your existing and new sources — so it makes sense to take care of both.

But how can you do it?

We prepared the step-by-step guide with clear and complete instructions. Read now, use the guide, and boost your monetization efforts with ProPush.me.

JOIN PROPUSH.ME TODAY

Do you want to know an easy way to get extra 30% to your profit?

Than check the case study of the PropellerAds and ProPush.me client.

In general, our partner has spent $37 210 to buy traffic at PropellerAds for his Sweepstakes offer. The ProPush.me Smart Tag brought $11 114 of additional income for the same traffic during the same period, which makes about 30% of the traffic cost.

More details in the article.

Try ProPush.me now!

Hey all!

Here are Top 5 Affiliate Marketing Trends of 2024:
Trend 1: iGaming Offers – Fantasy Sports, AFL, and More
Trend 2: Utility Apps Offers
Trend 3: eCommerce Offers
Trend 4: Finance Apps Offers
Trend 5: Extensions

We recommend you to use such offers next year. And don’t forget to add the ProPush.me tag to your offers landing pages to increase your profit.

Detailed info about the trends in the article.

ProPush_Afflift_contest_case_study_banner.png

Check the new ProPush.me case!

ProPush.me client made an extra $440 for one month!
Campaign details and how it all started
  • Traffic Source: PropellerAds
  • Tracking Tool: Clickflare
  • Type of Offer: Surveys / Sweepstake
  • Affiliate Networks: Zeydoo
  • Additional Monetization: ProPush.me
So the ProPush.me client launched a PropellerAds campaign on Pop traffic, expecting to earn at least $50 per day. This was the beginning of September 2023. By the end of the month, he managed to pull $300 a day + to get some extra earnings from ProPush.me.

Do you wanna know how he achieved such a result? Check the case via link.

Last edited:

Turning Losses into Profits: How to Boost Your Profits by 500% with ProPush.me [Case Study]​

ProPush.me client decided to try out two offer types: the one with the Cost-Per-Install conversion from ZeyDoo and a couple of mobile content offers from Golden Goose.

He added the ProPush.me tag to all his landing pages and set the ProPush.me Back Button. In simple terms, it meant that:
  • His landing pages sent subscription requests and collected subscribers. Subscribed users received push notifications and interacted with them, generating revenue for the client.
  • Users who clicked ‘Back’ in their browsers to leave his landing page were redirected to another relevant offer thanks to the BackButton feature. This way, our partner monetized the maximum number of his landing page visitors.
As a result, most of the profit got within the contest period came from ProPush.me— and he earned literally 500% more from push notifications and ProPush.me extra monetization than from his offers.

What shall this teach media buyers?

Don’t be afraid to try and test offers with complicated flows. With the right extra monetization tools, you won’t waste your budget and even keep a failed campaign profitable.

To sum up, ProPush.me is your shield when it comes to red numbers in your media buying account. Read details of the case in the article.

Join ProPush.me and check how it works!

Mobile Offers + ProPush.me: a $100 Daily Profit With Minimum Effort [Case Study]​

The ProPush.me client chose the PropellerAds ad network as a traffic source and decided to find suitable offers in Zeydoo. At first, he opted for a Fin Survey offer for mobile devices, but then added mobile game offers, too. Here is the overall info of his campaigns:
  • Traffic Source: PropellerAds
  • Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
  • Type of Offer: Fin Survey, Mobile Games with Free Trial
  • Offer Payout: $0.01 - $4
  • Dates: 17/05-20/06/2022
  • GEOs: KE, GH, AO, NG, ZM, and more
He created a landing page and added the ProPush Smart Tag to collect subscribers and run an affiliate campaign at the same time. Besides, he used a BackButton script for his landing page, so a user clicking on the browser back button would be redirected to another offer.

The initial goal was a $100 per day income and his profit at the end of the campaign was $64/day. Before claiming the experiment was a failure, let’s check out ProPush.me results: an extra $45 per day!

The overall daily profit of $109 in the end! See how ProPush.me can support you, even if your main offer is not doing its best!
Check how ProPush.me client achieved this result in the case.

And try ProPush.me now!

The laziest way to increase your profits. Check the How-To Guide!

ProPush.me is a network which helps affiliates who have their own landing pages to monetize traffic by using push subscriptions or easily make extra profit with their main CPA offers.

ProPush.me brings up to 30% profit to your campaign income!

All you have to do is add the ProPush.me subscription tag to the main offer’s landing page. It’s the laziest way to increase your profit!

How?
ProPush.me team prepared a step-by-step Quick Start Guide. It contains all the info you need to start monetizing your offers’ landing page traffic: set-up instructions, best practices and FAQ.

By the way, it’s absolutely free and does not require any kind of registration!

Click here and download the document!
https://propush.me/qsg/Propush.me-Quick-Start-Guide.pdf

euFI2vTBYHUdl_98jfk4Y89S7u0VZfSlPDGJ7bzzzcquC6tynVrT_k1Fs9i7MKUGIo0QW0Czgb6dr-mQUnEs8TlmMHTMq-d7oH9mOU0tBvpkCXUOuC-0ZIZoUFdumJWPHXeLgGyDiWGeqDVh1PQF4DE

How to Estimate Daily Cohort Revenue: New ProPush.me Feature​

Meet the new ProPush feature — Daily Cohort Revenue. It is a brand new way to analyze the payback of your daily cohorts –– all users who subscribed at a specific date. With Daily Cohort Revenue, you can now quickly check how much you earn from a chosen daily cohort and how much this cohort brings you while its users keep interacting with push notifications.

How Does It Work?​

When you open your Statistics and switch to the Subscription Date tab, you will see the following table:

How the new daily cohort revenue feature looks at your ProPush.me account.

Each row shows a cohort of users who subscribed to your push notifications on a particular date. Let’s suppose today is the 28 of February and look at the highlighted row:

Subscription date1 day2-7 days8-14 days15-30 days 30+Total
06.02.202471,6% ($104.5)23.8% ($34.7)4,5% ($6.6)0,1% ($0.1)$145,8

This row shows you that the cohort of users you brought on 06.02.2024 has generated $145,8 in total for now (till 28 February). The Days columns help you understand how quickly this cohort generated this revenue:
  • It brought 71,6% of the total revenue on the very first day
  • The first week of the cohort's existence (days 2-7) brought 23,8% of the whole revenue
  • The period from the 8th to the 14th day generated 4,5% of the whole revenue you have from this cohort until now (February 28).
All these figures allow you to count the ROI of a particular cohort using the ROI formula:

Net Profit / Cost of Investment X 100%
Note:
  • The Daily Cohort Revenue is only available for partners working with RevShare, and you can track subscription date statistics from November 23, 2023.
  • The amount of total income by subscription date may differ by 1% -2% from your total payment due to the specifics of the calculations.
Know more about Daily Cohort Revenue in the article and test it now!

banners
Back