The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Modification of template BlueSkin for LBS 1.2

bigbib

affiliate
in first, desolate for my English, I use a translator.

Good morning to all, I use the template BlueSkin and I would have liked to put bidding in the submit.php page next to the bet of departure maximum of the chosen category. As it is of the javascript, I do not arrive there. If you could help me, it would be nice.

I think the translator you use makes it difficult to know what you really want, where are you from, what is your language maybe we can find someone who understand your language.
Thanks

Je vais essayer en français.

Je suis de Belgique,
mon problème est que j'aurais voulu que sur la page submit.php s'inscrive automatiquement à côté de l'enchère le montant maximum de la catégorie choisie.

Par exemple: je choisi la catégorie "achats et ventes"
Voir photo 1.jpg

et à coté de l'enchère s'ajoute automatiquement le top enchère d' "achats et ventes"
Voir photo 2.jpg

et comme il faut faire ça en javascript et que je n'y connais rien, j'ai besoin de votre aide.

J'espère que vous comprendrez mon message en français.

Amicalement

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 7
Je vais essayer en français.

Je suis de Belgique,
mon problème est que j'aurais voulu que sur la page submit.php s'inscrive automatiquement à côté de l'enchère le montant maximum de la catégorie choisie.

Par exemple: je choisi la catégorie "achats et ventes"
Voir photo 1.jpg

et à coté de l'enchère s'ajoute automatiquement le top enchère d' "achats et ventes"
Voir photo 2.jpg

et comme il faut faire ça en javascript et que je n'y connais rien, j'ai besoin de votre aide.

J'espère que vous comprendrez mon message en français.

Amicalement

Ok, let's see if my english is more clear to you Temi.
Bigbib is asking if it is possible to adapt the submit.php page in a way that next to the bid the maximum bid for that category appears.

Salut bigbib, j'ai fait la traduction...mais c'est tout ce que je peut faire pour toi...
Bonne chance

Eric, yes, its more clear to me now :) . The answer to his question is yes, but its not dot the default of the script, he needs to get a programmer to modify the script to work that way for him.

We can also do it for him but we will charge him $80 to do that.

Thanks

Ok, let's see if my english is more clear to you Temi.
Bigbib is asking if it is possible to adapt the submit.php page in a way that next to the bid the maximum bid for that category appears.

Salut bigbib, j'ai fait la traduction...mais c'est tout ce que je peut faire pour toi...
Bonne chance

avec plaisir :)

Tu est d'ou exactement ?
Moi je suis d'Anvers

Je suis de Seraing à coté de Liège

temi said:
Eric, yes, its more clear to me now :) . The answer to his question is yes, but its not dot the default of the script, he needs to get a programmer to modify the script to work that way for him.

We can also do it for him but we will charge him $80 to do that.

Thanks

Ok, je vais essayer de m'en sortir et si ça ne va pas, j'en ferais la demande.

Merci à vous :)

MI
Back