The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Misi.co.uk free submission

Temi, thank you for the offer. Yesterday i submitted one site which i represent but i recognised that at the submission page there are many category missed from the drop down category selector form.:sCo_idk4:

Ummm, I think I recognised and appove your site, if you want it in a different category let me know and I will move it, if the category does not exist let me know and I will create it.

Thank you Temi the site suppose to suggested to the best category but i was a little confused with that drop down category selector form. Whether should i select one of those, or how should i deal with it?

I think I have now disabled the drop down category. You should be able to select a category now. If its a problem, just add it to any category, then tell me where you actually want it and I will move it from admin control panel
Thanks

Temi, thank you very much. The process seems to be more simple without the drop down category.

Serious.
Why do you think I was joking?:sCo_idk4:

I don't know.... Misi does not really mean anything ... the domain was registered a few years back just to test some stuff and then It just occurred to me to turn it to a directory as I don't know what to do with it.

So much thought did not go into choosing it etc

Thanks for you featured link, its also been made a partner listing so it appears on the homepage... after one year...never though of that. You will be asked to renew the featured listing... if you do not want to renew it it will become regular listing

banners
Back