The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

MillionBlogs.org - Is this the new boom?

loredan

affiliate
Everyone knows about the MillionDollarPage. Excellent concept at that time when people bought pixels to advertise their business. Not anymore. A few months back, Graham Langdom created MillionDollarWiki, another unique concept who offers a whole page of advertising instead of just a few squares (pixels).

I have spent a few nights thinking to buy a page myself to promote my business. Then I come up with this ideea - MillionBlogs. A page is only a page and it will be indexed only once by the search engines, how much info can you add on a single page? How can you run a business from only a single page? Obviously you can but…hmm… a page is only a page!

MillionBlogs.org wants to become a great informational platform both for the end users (readers) and blog owners. The ideea it’s so simple! Instead of owning a few pixels or a single page why don’t you own a whole fully functional website where to advertise your business and to write useful informations from your niche?
Imagine owning a great keyword, a country name or your business name! I think it is much easier to monetize such a website than even your own!

Now get your own exclusive word and become the only one in a million!

Marius,
I think its an excellent concept, a bit pricey at $70 though but good luck. I will write a post about this project in my blog
Good luck

Marius,
I think its an excellent concept, a bit pricey at $70 though but good luck. I will write a post about this project in my blog
Good luck

Thanks for the kind words Temi!

Don't forget that from the total amount $15 will go on donations ( $5 charity, $5 wordpress, $5 technical) :)

I see, not keep about donating to wordpress , the charity you choose may not be my favourite charity. I do understand the $5 to technical support.
I hope you are very successful, would have bought one or two but the price put me off :(

Some news from MillionBlogs
smile.gif

Alexa 101k
smile.gif

Yesterday 98k
smile.gif

We have changed the system a bit so people will get more benefits for less money.
Now you can own your own keyblog on MillionBlogs for only $20/month!

MillionBlogs - A new begining!

$20.00 per month?

-- wish you get some L**ers.

one can get hosting for $10.00 a year and for $10.00 a year they can buy the url!

or good one is just get a free blog from Google or so!

Why should some one pay you $20.00 a month??????

Any advantage they get?

$20.00 per month?

-- wish you get some L**ers.

one can get hosting for $10.00 a year and for $10.00 a year they can buy the url!

or good one is just get a free blog from Goole or so!

Why should some one pay you $20.00 a month??????

Any advantage they get?

OMG stock_post LOL - I always thought you have a sparky brain, my bad, maybe I just super-extra-mega-estimated you!

Do you really think it's about hosting and domain? BTW...well done if you get hosting for $10/year - personally I wouldn't do it, and just to let you know you can't buy any url - maybe domain name you mean ;)

This is called "collective advertising" and it has nothing to do with your $10/year hosting. Let's take it this way...how many directories you own? well...let's say only 10 not about 30....how much do you spend to advertise them monthly (should I expect to say $0?)? Normally would cost more than $20/month for any serious webmaster for each of them, agree? By getting your "Directories" keyblog you will be able to advertise them all for only $20. Any mediocre webmaster should be able to make $20 from his keyblog if he also wants to monetize it, not only to promote his own websites.
Now what is your monthly advertising budget? Hmm...let's say $100? noo...I will say $200 since you get hosting with only $10/month :) Good... now imagine just 100 keyblog owners contributing with $20 a month...that would be another kind of advertising budget, wouldn't be?
Collective advertising always works well and with only small money you can get great returns.
In 5 days MillionBlogs received 3065 uniques and 9897 page views if I remember well...it also jumped from nowhere to 98,000 Alexa yesterday in less than a week! I did this with my own advertising budget, one man's advertising budget, now imagine if I've had another 100 people contributing... with that sort of budget MillionBlogs should be in top 50k...imagine the traffic from which all the keyblog owners will benefit. As I said...I call this...Collective Advertising, it is not about your $10 hosting or domain...it's only about getting a strong advertising budget and driving a lot of traffic to the website. Now guess what? You own the "Directories" keyblog and hundreds of visitors are looking for this keyword on MillionBlogs. What page will come up from results? Bingo, your one!

I really believe in this project and I think you can't find any better way to spend your 20 bucks on advertising

For more info I would recommend you to read this
MillionBlogs - A new begining!
this
10 reasons why you should buy your Million Blog
and this
6 Ways to Make Money from your KeyBlog

If you still don't get the idea, feel free to contact me or post in this thread

Thank you

OMG stock_post LOL - I always thought you have a sparkly brain, my bad, maybe I just super-extra-mega-estimated you!

it tells me that you are not smart on judging people (I am just an ordinary folk in the nerd -- you my just be targeting the smart ones..)
n you come to conclusions very fast.. (both ways)

And if you can't take criticism you can't be in business -- just take job.
You did not tell why paying you is better than going to Google for free blog. (blogger)

Just let you know, I have 4 different hosting accounts. (Three are Reseller accounts WHM + CPanel + lots of unique IPs)
For hosting one blog, it is not costing me more than $10.00 per year.. that is for sure..
As of today Godaddy is selling me domains for $6.49 + tax
My best directories all have unique IP addresses... and some get lots of unique visitors a day.

After that is said, if you really provide value to your customers, I will be happy to come back and praise your effort.

stock_post, of course I can take criticism and I don't mind people saying what they think...
" -- wish you get some L**ers." - Now if you call this criticism then think twice. I hate to see people trashing my idea just the way you did. That's not criticism, my friend...

"You did not tell why paying you is better than going to Google for free blog. (blogger)" - I tried to explain you that getting a free blog it's fine but google won't bring the traffic in for you. With this concept you don't pay me, you contribute to build a serious advertising budget which converts into traffic. You don't pay for the blog, you pay for advertising - collective advertising

Btw... latest Alexa Rank
yesterday - 59,558
1 week average - 81,591
Traffic Details for: millionblogs.org/
...if you know what I mean :)

I guess the traffic is running out... So far there are not many who are willing to buy one of a million blogs on your site.

I guess the traffic is running out... So far there are not many who are willing to buy one of a million blogs on your site.

I said the truth in my post - Looks like I did not do a good job of explaining what I meant. (English is not my primary language)

to pay $20.00 for a blog on a startup network is not something I can think, happen.

If the base site gets to say PR6 or so, people would love to pay that kind of money.

It goes like is the chicken first or the egg first.

But with hard work and dedication anything can happen.

I don't like the idea, your website is sloppy, and not professional even tho you have a few nice images. Great idea, great self motivation but I simply don't like the idea what's so ever.

IMO

Best of luck

MI
Back