The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Millionaire Mindset of an Uber Affiliate

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I've blogged before about Paul Bourque, a 19 year old super affiliate that went from $0 to around $500,000 a month income in one year. Yes, ONE YEAR! This <a href="http://uberaffiliate.com/my-checks/my-one-year-anniversary/">screenshot</a> shows his Azoogle stats when they hit $500K, but I assume he was running other networks too, so that may only be a portion of his income.

Well if you're curious about how Paul reached 'Affiliate Superstardom' so quickly, here's how he did it!
<blockquote><strong><a href="http://uberaffiliate.com/philosophy/how-i-skyrocketed-my-income/">The Mindset Of A Millionaire</a></strong> One of the popular email questions is always, “How did your earnings shoot up so much over just one year?” If you remember, I posted <a href="http://uberaffiliate.com/my-checks/my-one-year-anniversary/">My One Year Anniversary</a> in affiliate marketing. I did have some pretty awesome growth in my first year in this industry, and I’m pretty proud of what I’ve accomplished. The main reason I started this blog was to share my trials, failures, and things I’ve learned in the past year, while also doing things like posting <a href="http://uberaffiliate.com/my-checks/earnings-screenshot-you-want-it-you-got-it/">my earnings</a> to motivate you guys and show everybody that success is truly possible. In light of that, I’d like to share some of the reasons why I think my growth happened as fast as it did."</blockquote>

Tons! :eek:

But I'm sure he wouldn't do it unless he could at least double his money,
so if he spent 250K to make 500K he still made 250K profit in one month.

Thanks Linda

I love these stories.

They just go to show how much you can achieve with some hard work and dedication

Keep them coming

Millionaire

Thanks for the success story! It's always nice to hear things like this.. It get's so tough in this industry.. trying to hang in there untill you become a millionare! Everyone in IM knows how hard it is.. and when it does finally pass off.. you can honestly say you earned it!!!

I've heard through the grapevine that his return is a bit lower then 100%, more like the 20 to 25% range, but still that's a pretty high monthly income... :)

Wow thank you for finding this, this is the perfect article for me. I just printed it out and stuck it to my printer, I'm currently a 19 year old college student myself and I'm doing what I can to expand my affiliate marketing skills. Of course I don't plan to drop out and if anything I spend far too much time on social life, but the story applies nonetheless =)

That's why I love doing this so much, creating goals and then achieving them. This is a bit higher than I plan for at the moment, but my goal is to make $100/day profit through affiliate marketing eventually. I had my first $100 day two days ago ($185 actually), and since then I've been trying to find ways to expand myself in that niche, all of the money was made from a single product from a single publisher (he offers about 40 different products).

Congrats on your 185 day Jim. That's exciting!

Did you do it with PPC? If so there's an excellent post about unique ways to scale a campaign if that's what you mean by "find ways to expand myself in that niche". If so, let me know and I'll find it for you.

Congrats on your 185 day Jim. That's exciting!

Did you do it with PPC? If so there's an excellent post about unique ways to scale a campaign if that's what you mean by "find ways to expand myself in that niche". If so, let me know and I'll find it for you.

Nope, I have temporarily paused all of my PPC campaigns as I am trying out purely organic methods. I made all of this through Squidoo lenses and article submissions :) (4 lenses + 6 articles on ezine + isnare distribution).

If I can find time for this every day while still making unique contributions each time then I'll be all set :)

MI
Back