The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Meaning of Google!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksamwhite

affiliate
Do you ever think: What is the meaning of Google? Why they choose name as Google?

I have done a little search on Google and find the exact meaning and idea behind the name of Google. Which are:

Google means a number which is Equivalent to ten raised to the power of a hundred. You can write out as the numeral 1 followed by 100 zeros. It just coined when mathematician Edward Kasner asked his nephew to create a word for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. Larry Page and Sergey Brin just choose this great name Google, which is a mathematical term.

Google is the mathematical term for a 1 followed by 100 zeros. The term was coined by Milton Sirotta, nephew of American mathematician Edward Kasner, and was popularized in the book, “Mathematics and the Imagination” by Kasner and James Newman.

Google is the mathematical term for a 1 followed by 100 zeros. The term was coined by Milton Sirotta, nephew of American mathematician Edward Kasner, and was popularized in the book, “Mathematics and the Imagination” by Kasner and James Newman.

It's very interesting information.
I have never heard.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,
Your post is such an informative thing. Its a good to know a new thing, i never heard the meaning of Google thanks your costly information.

Google is also known as best web search engine.It's very powerful engine.You can find anything.Google helps to search your answers.

Google makes the work easier. Response well. Wonderful search engine. And here i had nice experience about knowing Google named history. Thanks for the nice information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back