The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Max Bounty Scammed Me for 347 $ new aff be aware

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsima

Hi affiliates
i hope you read this carefully , i joined maxbounty with hope to make my push forward and i do my best do hard work i bought VPS make tracking nights and days of work and money spent and all this gone with easy termination for fraud

i promote the same offer at another network and they give me increase of payout with no ask from me because of the good off my quality so i surprised from MB

MB send me email
Hi there,

Your MaxBounty account has been terminated for fraud.

If you would like to appeal this termination, please reply with a detailed
e-mail explaining how you are promoting our campaigns and why you think we
might have terminated your account.

Compliance Team
MaxBounty

so i send them detailed email with screens about my traffic

adwords.png

gemini.png

popads.png

and then i thought that this will make clear that i send good traffic but i shocked when i contact my AM and see that didnt reply to me and also pulled me out from Skype contacts

i spent money and hard work and i get nothing

i hope that they correct this mistake and help new aff to be successful not to disappoint them
and I hope to find support here

I'm speculating but my guess would be the pop ads might have been against one of the offers you have promoted. However this is just speculating lets see what they say.

Next time talk to your AM about what and how u are gonna promote it. Sorry for your loss.
i talk to my AM but i wait days to get answers , and in this problem i send explanation email as they demand but i chocked when i found that my AM delete me on Skype , and i didn't get any replays to my email

Hi affiliates
i hope you read this carefully , i joined maxbounty with hope to make my push forward and i do my best do hard work i bought VPS make tracking nights and days of work and money spent and all this gone with easy termination for fraud

i promote the same offer at another network and they give me increase of payout with no ask from me because of the good off my quality so i surprised from MB

MB send me email
Hi there,

Your MaxBounty account has been terminated for fraud.

If you would like to appeal this termination, please reply with a detailed
e-mail explaining how you are promoting our campaigns and why you think we
might have terminated your account.

Compliance Team
MaxBounty

so i send them detailed email with screens about my traffic

View attachment 7636

View attachment 7633

View attachment 7634

and then i thought that this will make clear that i send good traffic but i shocked when i contact my AM and see that didnt reply to me and also pulled me out from Skype contacts

i spent money and hard work and i get nothing

It's quite a shock to learn about this issue knowing that MaxBounty is one of the most reputable affiliate networks out there... I sure wish this is only a small misunderstanding and I pray that your issue will be sorted out after @TJ Tutor has contacted @Steve MaxBounty...

Hello starsima,

I cannot tell find you in our system based on the nickname you are using here and you didn't put anything in your post that would help me identify you. I cannot provide any information on your termination without knowing who you are.

I would like to clear up two common misconceptions that I've read in your post. This isn't just for you, but for anyone reading this thread. First, posting stats showing that traffic was purchased from various sources does not mean that campaign or network terms have not been violated. Second, just because a network says they like an affiliate's traffic does not mean the affiliate isn't breaking terms. So these on their own are not defenses.

However, I won't know more about your specific case until you give me your affiliate ID. I want to be totally upfront with you here, if you blatantly violated terms (and this wasn't just a misunderstanding), I will have no choice but to post details here as you called MaxBounty out.

You can send your affiliate ID here in this thread or PM me.

Hello starsima,

I cannot tell find you in our system based on the nickname you are using here and you didn't put anything in your post that would help me identify you. I cannot provide any information on your termination without knowing who you are.

I would like to clear up two common misconceptions that I've read in your post. This isn't just for you, but for anyone reading this thread. First, posting stats showing that traffic was purchased from various sources does not mean that campaign or network terms have not been violated. Second, just because a network says they like an affiliate's traffic does not mean the affiliate isn't breaking terms. So these on their own are not defenses.

However, I won't know more about your specific case until you give me your affiliate ID. I want to be totally upfront with you here, if you blatantly violated terms (and this wasn't just a misunderstanding), I will have no choice but to post details here as you called MaxBounty out.

You can send your affiliate ID here in this thread or PM me.

first nice to have a reply to my post as i was want to see this in my mail box as a reply about my explanation email i send as MB ask me or that Tania reply to me on Skype not to delete me as fast as the termination happen , also i want to ask you as we are affiliates take risk at investing money and hard effort day and nights i think we must have a respect to be in your family and when we make a mistake get your help and you correct us not to kill our hopes, not to let us suffer.
my investing and efforts may not mind you or the MB team but this is all that i have so please take care about affiliates you have in your network .
I'm not begging you to forgive me. not at all , i want only the respect and the advice , We are responsible of you.

as a mark i share my traffic source because the email i get was asked me about my traffic sources and then i get no reply from MB .

at last my aff id is 197211

Your account was terminated because multiple merchants reported your leads as fraudulent. Investigating your traffic, it appears you were deceiving surfers into completing offers. The ad copy you used was not approved, and was highly misleading.

Despite what you might believe, advertisers don't just want leads at any cost. They want quality leads that are properly targeted and want to know the surfers are fully aware of how and why they got to their landing page.

I will not be able to reactivate your account.

Your account was terminated because multiple merchants reported your leads as fraudulent. Investigating your traffic, it appears you were deceiving surfers into completing offers. The ad copy you used was not approved, and was highly misleading.

Despite what you might believe, advertisers don't just want leads at any cost. They want quality leads that are properly targeted and want to know the surfers are fully aware of how and why they got to their landing page.

I will not be able to reactivate your account.

Thank you Steve for coming by and getting this closed. Much appreciated!

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back