The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help EnvyusMedia not paying anymore to their Affiliates

Micheal

Hello,

I have been working with EnvyusMedia (Envyus Media) since 2018, and everything was fine until February 2024. Suddenly, EnvyusMedia's founder, Brian (@bigbrian), fired all his employees and stopped making payments to their affiliates. I have not received the last three payouts from EnvyusMedia, worth $1400+ USD. I have tried to contact my affiliate manager, but he says they no longer work with EnvyusMedia as he was laid off. I tried to contact Brian via email and Skype, but I received no response.

EnvyusMedia is located in the United States of America, but I am not a resident or citizen of the USA; I live in India. Is there any way I can file a complaint with US authorities regarding the payment? Please provide a solution for how I can recover my money.

First, you should contact an attorney or lawyer who specializes in international law or commercial litigation.
Secondly, you can contact international organizations or agencies that specialize in resolving commercial disputes or protecting consumer rights.
It is also worth trying to contact the relevant agencies in India who can provide assistance in case of international commercial disputes.

First, you should contact an attorney or lawyer who specializes in international law or commercial litigation.
Then come up with the $20,000 retainer he will want :D
ai-clown.jpg

EnvyusMedia is located in the United States of America, but I am not a resident or citizen of the USA; I live in India. Is there any way I can file a complaint with US authorities regarding the payment?
No. Commercial debts are civil law matters. Not crimes. The 'authorities' handle criminal matters only. It may be possible to join a class action lawsuit --if one exits.

I have not received the last three payouts from EnvyusMedia, worth $1400+ USD.

Filing a lawsuit to collect this will cost more than you would retrieve.

It is unlikely you can take action unless a law firm thought a class action suit would succeed and bear fruit for both the clients and the law firm.

Have you already tried calling? 1-800-450-9507

That's the number in the footer of their site. I don't know if it'll do any good but thought I'd ask.

To get $1400. I cannot spend $5000+ in attorney. International attorney is always costly

It may be possible to join a class action lawsuit --if one exits.
Means?

Filing a lawsuit to collect this will cost more than you would retrieve.

It is unlikely you can take action unless a law firm thought a class action suit would succeed and bear fruit for both the clients and the law firm.

Any other way. without law suite or going through lawyer. Does USA have any website where a user can report fraud about the company and get resolved?

Have you already tried calling? 1-800-450-9507
I directly contacted all the ex-Employee of EnvyusMedia, who all got fired. They all saying, owner Brian is unreachable. he is not picking anyone call, replying to emails or skype message.

Re class action - if there are other people - a group of individuals - suing him/them, you may be able to join that group in the case against EnvyusMedia. Some lawyers only get paid if they win but I don't know how that works in international law, if that's available for that and in some cases, you can sue for damages and get your legal expenses covered.

Please note, I am not a lawyer, don't even play one on TV.

I directly contacted all the ex-Employee of EnvyusMedia, who all got fired. They all saying, owner Brian is unreachable. he is not picking anyone call, replying to emails or skype message.
What I found a bit alarming is that the website still allows affiliates and advertisers to sign up.

banners
Back