The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Max Bounty member need some help with tracking links!

Why do I feel you're not serious about asking for help .. just post some more details so we can help you ..
Do you have any problems with using the platform? You don't know where to add the tracking link??

you remember a few months ago they sent an email regarding tracking links being updated, remember that?
Ahuh?

- Samira

Last edited:
Write here what you need help with. We will be happy to help.
A few months ago they sent out an email telling affiliates that they updated their tracking links, well silly me deleted that same email, promoting an offer now that I believe is using the outdated tracking link would like a copy of that email or the updated tracking link, thank you :)
*PS I cannot post the tracking link as i do not have enough posts :(

Why do I feel you're not serious about asking for help .. just post some more details so we can help you ..
Do you have any problems with using the platform? You don't know where to add the tracking link??

Ahuh?

- Samira
Why do I feel like you know nothing about me!!... I posted more details above, and no I do not have any problems using the platform, and I do know where to add the tracking link, I thank you for your reply, stay safe :)

A few months ago they sent out an email telling affiliates that they updated their tracking links, well silly me deleted that same email, promoting an offer now that I believe is using the outdated tracking link would like a copy of that email or the updated tracking link, thank you :)
*PS I cannot post the tracking link as i do not have enough posts :(

I really can't believe your AM didnt gave you this information... Plus usually networks update the link automatically

I really can't believe your AM didnt gave you this information... Plus usually networks update the link automatically
Well my Affiliate manager seems not to want to help, keeps asking for my MB login email which I have given to her a few times now, and still nothing, that's why I am here :(

Why do I feel like you know nothing about me!!... I posted more details above, and no I do not have any problems using the platform, and I do know where to add the tracking link, I thank you for your reply, stay safe :)
Thanks for making me feel mean
Nbc This Is Bad GIF by Good Girls

- Samira

MI
Back