propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Marketing To Women...

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by DennisKnows, May 25, 2012.

1. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I'm getting ready to run a campaign where I'm marketing exclusively to women.

Rather than dive head first into something I've always been told I'd never understand, I decided to do a search on how to attract women online.

First I came up with all types of websites giving me tips on how to pick up women at bars.. WAY OFF.. Not what I was looking for.. :eek:

Put internet marketing by it and came up with this site which after reading the first few paragraphs, saw that it was a great resource that will help anyone in online marketing..

The 3 Types of Women & How to Attract Them to Purchase Online. | The Follis Marketing Report

Wish you guys the best..

Wish me luck.. ;)

2. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Great link man, thanks - is this for a Facebook campaign?

3. Mark Raven

Mark Raven Affiliate affiliate

Interesting, cheers for the link's mate

4. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Not right now but it definitely works. I'm gonna use this for a POF campaign. Putting yourself in the shoes of the LEAD/BUYER can really give you an upper hand on the competition. Can't wait to try this.

5. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Im looking forward to this - case study?

6. fredbaughix

fredbaughix Affiliate affiliate

You can also market your offer in Pinterest since 95% of users there are females.

7. smilodon

smilodon Affiliate affiliate

95% of users WERE females possibly. Now it is much closer to 65% -70% female, and 30% -35% male.

Check out this infographics on user demographics (and some other Pinterest related data) made by mashable.com in the end of February this year:

http://mashable.com/2012/02/25/pinterest-user-demographics/

On wikipedia, I found some more interesting data:

Code:
    The site has been popular with American women and, in 2012, it was reported that 83% of the U.S. users were women. In Britain, however, 56% of the users were male and their age profile was different too, being about 10 years younger than in the U.S., where the age range was typically 35-44.

8. hideki_

hideki_ Affiliate affiliate

will gonna take a read. it might be useful to me in the future. :D thanks for the link share :D

9. ccking

ccking Affiliate affiliate

Good luck and how has it gone so far ?

10. esprintguy

esprintguy Affiliate affiliate

In marketing, it's necessary to carefully take into consideration the demography of your target market.

11. ilovedesign

ilovedesign Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for sharing that link by the way. I actually encountered a statistics that says women dominate the social media. So you might as well explore social media techniques.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed