The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

many hops, many initial Order Form Impressions and 0 sales, top 1 clickbank product

omgisFREDy

I'm having a good cost per click on the ad "about 13 cents per click" a low cost of printing and a good ctr (about 13.5%) on average 55% of people who arrive at the landing page go to the sales, some arrive at checkout but so far I haven't made any sales, what should I do? choose a new offer? redo my landing page? or is it still a low sampling?

Attachments

• metrica clickbank.png
    metrica clickbank.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 206
I was testing something on clickbank and found if I ignored the order form tab, on this particular offer, it continused to refresh or time indicate an impression --my 1 impression of the order page was shown as 20 in my clickbank stats. So that means (@_@) ?

That said; 319 unique but how many stayed over 10 seconds for the 'presentation'?

If 200 people found what that is of interest 5% might buy? 2%?

How much has been spent in ad cost and how much is a conversion (sale) worth to you?

That said; 319 unique but how many stayed over 10 seconds for the 'presentation'?
225 people stay longer than 10 seconds "something around 70%"

If 200 people found what that is of interest 5% might buy? 2%?
This worries me, I expect a conversion of at least 1%, that would be enough to have a great ROI.
How much has been spent in ad cost and how much is a conversion (sale) worth to you?
in this period I spent 90 dollars, I increased the budget and I will leave 2 more days I changed it to 50 dollars a day, my minimum commission is 50.85 dollars, in the second package 124.95 and in the third package 198 dollars, it is an encapsulated product and has the option of 1, 3 or 6 bottles

$150?

Say who or what?
A lot of ClickBank offers seem rather cheesy to me --but my opinion means little --the overall public opinion matters ...

I'm using open public, women 18-65 years old and I created another set with interests of "health" and "fitness girl" both have good metrics, I think your question was which product I'm offering, I'll send a print of it and in The commission ratio ranges from $50 to $198

Attachments

• exipure ofert.png
    exipure ofert.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 122
------ always check competing sellers -- many of your customers will
I checked, I have a software that spies on ads and you can see the entire funnel of most affiliates and most of them have bad pages, and copy without connection to the landing page, I tried to adjust mine, I tested new creative, I increased the budget I already sent 560 people to the sales page and I still haven't sold anything, I'll leave the campaign active until Sunday for it to hit the stop loss value I had set and then look for a new product and try again :c

No, what iI found is that 'Exipure' sells for $15 at Amazon what you are trying to sell for $59 using clickbank.
I checked, from what I saw, the compounds of the supplement are different from the original ones sold on clickbank but in any case this harms, if a person arrives on the page and decides to look elsewhere, obviously they will buy the cheapest one, anyway I will look for one another offer in the same niche.

Same bottle and count -- that is what Amazon sells stuff like that for $12 to $30 usually.
You want to offer a value that has no or little competition.
20% of people are suckers it's another 50% you need to reach out to to make money.
Sales that are lay-downs are few and far between.
That is why new and trending products can be good --as there is limited marketplace competition.

I really like your always direct answers and they make a lot of sense, he really is a guy who adds a lot to the forum, I'll let this offer run another day and pause to create a different offer, thank you for the answers!

Same bottle and count -- that is what Amazon sells stuff like that for $12 to $30 usually.
You want to offer a value that has no or little competition.
20% of people are suckers it's another 50% you need to reach out to to make money.
Sales that are lay-downs are few and far between.
That is why new and trending products can be good --as there is limited marketplace competition.

I read the reviews --fake! not the same ingredients but what's what here.
The ClickBank one contains Kudzu a noxious weed that grows in the southern USA that was planted to cover the fields burnt during General Sherman's march to the sea in a US civil war. I saw this myself in the Atlanta, GA area.

Eating weeds makes you lose weight? If that is all you eat maybe :D

Last edited:
banners
Back