The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Making money from Directory?

bullshitwebsites

affiliate
Making money from Directory?
Can you really make money from Directory Listing?
How much can one make from Directory?
Please show some money making directory sites.

thanks

hmm, I have just built free web directory
by this time, income from web directory does not matter to me
number of a list is not much i do not need income from web directory now,

of course when web directory growth, money from web directory should come as well if your web directory is well known:)

Basically, yes - you can make a lot of money if you get your marketing right and use the right software.

We ran and sold Caravan Sitefinder :: Caravanning, camping, camp sites, holidays, tents, motorhomes, outdoor, UK, Wales, Scotland using on-line directory and booking software which we developed for the porject. In our final 12 months of ownership, we generated over £350,000 revenue from directory listings and online booking, although mostly through the directory side. The team consisted of two full time programmers an MD, an administrator, and an outsourced sales team. Since we sold the site we've developed the software further and it is the basis for several other successful online businesses. Check our site from my signature and give me a pm if you're interested in more info.

Actually it depends on how you maintain and promote your directory. One can make good enough from directory if work on it seriously.

DON.

Hello John,

I sent you a PM.

thanks

Basically, yes - you can make a lot of money if you get your marketing right and use the right software.

We ran and sold Caravan Sitefinder :: Caravanning, camping, camp sites, holidays, tents, motorhomes, outdoor, UK, Wales, Scotland using on-line directory and booking software which we developed for the porject. In our final 12 months of ownership, we generated over £350,000 revenue from directory listings and online booking, although mostly through the directory side. The team consisted of two full time programmers an MD, an administrator, and an outsourced sales team. Since we sold the site we've developed the software further and it is the basis for several other successful online businesses. Check our site from my signature and give me a pm if you're interested in more info.

What is the main stream income from directory? Do you depends on featured links or sponsored links? or banner advertisement?

I am quite interested to know, as I ran my directory for about two months now but until now I am still offering FREE submission. I hope to find ways to maximize my income :)

What is the main stream income from directory? Do you depends on featured links or sponsored links? or banner advertisement?

I am quite interested to know, as I ran my directory for about two months now but until now I am still offering FREE submission. I hope to find ways to maximize my income :)

They just come to my site....that it.

Some donate money .

Pretty soon, I will just charge $5 dollars.

MI
Back