The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mailing list information

affiliaterookie2009

affiliate
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of creating a mailing list through my hosting account for now. It is php list via Fantastico. Now I am wondering, how many email addresses do I need for my beginning business. The mailing list has to have a name, and an email address, then i have my main host email address, then I have my email address for things such as researching affiliate marketing, my niche, etc.

Do I use my main host account email address for the mailing list? or do I create another one through my host for my mailing list. Is there any information on choosing a name for a mailing list and an email address name for the mailing list? I'm still searching for information on how to go about this phplist stuff. If anyone has any info please let me know.

Thanks a lot for all the help guys

The goings getting tough, but I gotta keep going.

Almost sounds to me like you may be over thinking all this. :confused:

I'd use a different email for your list for sure. Just something simple like newsletter@yoursite . com

Breathe, relax, you're doing great!

Thanks Linda,

Yes I do this all the time. I started going back to the "If I Could Start Over" section and started working on the mailing list and backlinks research which kinda made me rethink and overthink some things...lol:eek:

thanks again

MI
Back