The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Made my first sale!

Congratulations John.

Don't forget to send us our share. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! :) It is awesome to get your first sale. I love to wake up and see that I have made a sale. For some reason, I seem to get most of my sales at night.

Stories inspiring to newbie like me. I am still reading stuff and doing nothing may be bum marketing boost my confidance. Can anybody suggest me reading over bum marketing?

Hi docvijay4u,

Welcome to 5 Star. I don't deal with bum marketing so don't know any good resources but I know some of our members do. But the one's that do may not see your post because it's on page 3 of a thread about "Made my first sale!"

Best thing is to start a new thread in the newbie forum called something like "Any free bum marketing resources?" That way people who know about that topic can tell by the post title what it's about and offer their tips.

docvijay4u, do a Google search for "bum marketing". The first website that comes up is Travis's website. He has a free course on bum marketing.

That's exciting! I made my first sale from a review of a product I did on a Squidoo lens. There's nothing like that first sale.

banners
Back