The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Low Conversion Whole Week?

adidam

Hey!

I'm doing Incentive Marketing right now and I had the shit week from 22-today (2nd of Jan). So less conversation. Let me know if you guys are also facing this problem?

And what can be the reason?

My conversation is very bad specially in France.

Thank you :)

CRs have dropped for me also in many verticals. I guess its because of the holidays.
You should see them rise again especially dating vertical.

CRs have dropped for me also in many verticals. I guess its because of the holidays.
You should see them rise again especially dating vertical.
Well, Okay. I am catching up the things but can you see the increment now in the traffic or CR?

Also, few people reported me that they are earning much better in this season then before.

holidays can be a big reason for this..
Are you also noticing the drop?

Same here. Not only the Conversion rate, but also the traffic.
It's pretty normal.
Okay, Last time I was in SEO and I saw the increment lol. It's good to know that traffic source matters a lot :)

look at running dating and diet offers for January. These verticals have been converting great in our network

Hi,you mean holiday will drop the conversion of offer? But I heard that there will be many conversion on holiday because people will have much more time to play the game.
In the last week of december with Christmas people are spending time with their families.
I don't know about gaming offers since I don't run those much

I think as above friends said. The reason why there are so conversion due to the holiday. So, Don;t worry. Conversion will back after holiday.

MI
Back