The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Low budget startup tips

It is always advisable that before you decide on venturing into startups, you come up with a plan. This helps you a lot especially on matters of financial allocation. After planning has been made, you will be able to know roughly the amount required to have your startup mature to a place where you break even. Planning is the only way that you will avoid the problems where you are start of very well and fail before making any major milestone. I also advise you to read lots of books related to startups, they will help you avoid the common mistakes the authors went through during their first startups.

Ok I think you need to be redirected to how this industry works. There's so many people chiming in on the post that it's easy for you to get confused so let me give you a plan of action. You can't figure everything out on your own in this industry. Even though you're at home all day in front of your computer, this is a PEOPLE business!

1. Sign up to Affiliate Networks like - YepAds (The Best Network in my opinion), ClickDealer, AppFlood, and MundoMedia
Not all affiliate networks are created the same.

2. Sign up to these Traffic Sources - PopAds, PopCash, AdCash, Propeller Ads
There's definitely a larger emphasis from me regarding mobile traffic via Pop traffic

3. Get an Amazon/Create an Amazon AWS account.
You'll thank me later when you see why I advised this service over the others.

4. Sign up for an RackSpace account as well, again you'll thank me later!

5. You're going to need a mobile spying tool like Mobile Ads Scout, but you can still SPY for Free, I'll give you some
information on how it all works with spying/ripping landers from the competition and like I said it's FREE!

6. You will need a tracking tool like Voluum which I prefer over other!

7. Education = Success!

8. Head over to Charles Ngo Blog and start reading every post he's ever posted regarding IM/Mobile Marketing and
you will have a head start over others that don't really know what they're doing.

I hope that what I shared with you gives you a starting point on taking action in this industry.

Fred Turner

Could you share the videa here so everyone can see?

MI
Back