The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Low budget startup tips

So first you got a banner or redirect/pop up or something else, and then there's a landing page, and if they click the call to action on the landing page they get redirected to another landing page of the offer?
Traffic Source >>> Your Lander >>> Click Ads >>> To The Offer

No bro, not ALL shared hosting are bad.
I need to get everyone's notice, shared hosting from EIG company like HostGator, Arvixe, JustHost, BlueHost are all craped.
When you type best hosting on Google, you will get a bunch of these company popped up, because they are heavily promote by affiliate! Their commission are high by high I mean $50 per sign up! Those hosting which are non-EIG like stable host, freshroastedhosting, site5, mddhosting(one of the best of all), are enough to handle paid traffic.

People always recommened VPS because they know no other hosting than EIG company (I'm this guy).
Trust me $7.99 is enough already.

Digitalocean costs 5 usd so its cheaper and faster, so why not choose it?

So first you got a banner or redirect/pop up or something else, and then there's a landing page, and if they click the call to action on the landing page they get redirected to another landing page of the offer?
I was thinking of similar concept, would like know the answer of it.

I'm just replying to your last message about "do not go with shared hosting" :)
Yeah, why you want go with shared hosting when you can get faster VPS server for cheaper?

When you go with shared hosting = bigger clickloss =You lose more conversions = less money

Dont save in wrong place

Ok so I've set up an account for a VPS, now do I need a domain? I got a ip-adress where I access the page, And I'm wondering if I really need a domain name since people will just go to it as a landing page and then click on a call to action.. And how important is the name to the domain..?

Ok so I've set up an account for a VPS, now do I need a domain? I got a ip-adress where I access the page, And I'm wondering if I really need a domain name since people will just go to it as a landing page and then click on a call to action.. And how important is the name to the domain..?
Domain is cheap, there is even free domains; Freenom.com
If you dont want pay, take free one ;)

Domain name is really important, is where a brand and trust were built.
I see you're ready, go to t he follow along journey and post us your journey mate!

Hey, need some help here I'm promoting a news app for CPI, I'm using airpush with In-app banner ads, I have gotten to the stage where I should enter a domain name, so I put in the url for the url to the offer (not using landing page) and it's saying "please enter a valid domain name" Do I have to use my website as a redirect?

Domain name is really important, is where a brand and trust were built.
I see you're ready, go to t he follow along journey and post us your journey mate!
Domain is not that important when you are running paid traffic.
Get a free domain like or you can buy one a generic Domain for $10-12/yr (Also there are many
coupons which can get you domains for $1-2)

No bro, not ALL shared hosting are bad.
I need to get everyone's notice, shared hosting from EIG company like HostGator, Arvixe, JustHost, BlueHost are all craped.
When you type best hosting on Google, you will get a bunch of these company popped up, because they are heavily promote by affiliate! Their commission are high by high I mean $50 per sign up! Those hosting which are non-EIG like stable host, freshroastedhosting, site5, mddhosting(one of the best of all), are enough to handle paid traffic.

People always recommened VPS because they know no other hosting than EIG company (I'm this guy).
Trust me $7.99 is enough already.
It doesnt matter. In shared hosting your sharing a server with many people, the performance will never be the same as a VPS.
Always run paid traffic using a VPS especially mobile traffic.

Last edited:
Don't go with that!
Digitalocean VPS costs 5 usd
And you can even get 10 usd free (when you sign up under my referral link)
There is that link Simple Cloud Infrastructure for Developers | DigitalOcean

When you go with paid traffic dont never think shared hosted
allways VPS

Recommending a product and a service while putting an affiliate link damage the credibility to your claim. It says you have a monetary incentive to recommend this company to someone. Also you did not mention in the text it was an affiliate link.

I am not saying you did something wrong or that your claim is false. I am just saying it is also sending another kind of message that undermine your statement and may make people wonder about your true motivation for this reply. Were you helpful or were you just trying to earn a commission.

Like game333 said, they are crappy companies that have a lot of affiliate promoting them and I am sure some of these affiliate are aware about the crappyness of all shared hosting from EIG company.

For these reasons an affiliate link can raise some eyebrows and can be a bit of a red flag.

Recommending a product and a service while putting an affiliate link damage the credibility to your claim. It says you have a monetary incentive to recommend this company to someone. Also you did not mention in the text it was an affiliate link.

I am not saying you did something wrong or that your claim is false. I am just saying it is also sending another kind of message that undermine your statement and may make people wonder about your true motivation for this reply. Were you helpful or were you just trying to earn a commission.

Like game333 said, they are crappy companies that have a lot of affiliate promoting them and I am sure some of these affiliate are aware about the crappyness of all shared hosting from EIG company.

For these reasons an affiliate link can raise some eyebrows and can be a bit of a red flag.

Also you did not mention in the text it was an affiliate link.

Please read messege twice before come cry, there read that its referal link

Were you helpful or were you just trying to earn a commission.

Well, i earn much money from paid traffic, so i seriosly not need spam those links there
I just want give my advice, so newbies not fall those typical fails where newbies normaly fail

Because looks like you are really envios because i posted that link, I can tell that i dont even get anything if customer not spend atleast 25USD, and when customer spend that $25 i get just some free hosting credits,, so this is just win-win, you get 10usd free hosting, and i get some hosting for free :)

Ofcourse you can go to google and find another affiliate link, but why waste your expensive time for that when you can get that 10$ withou wasting time to googling?

He said that for SHARED HOSTING, not for VPS, Digitalocean and Vultr are both good companies, and when you look VPS its beter look hostin plan specs than logo

Have a good day

Please read messege twice before come cry, there read that its referal link

Well, i earn much money from paid traffic, so i seriosly not need spam those links there
I just want give my advice, so newbies not fall those typical fails where newbies normaly fail

Because looks like you are really envios because i posted that link, I can tell that i dont even get anything if customer not spend atleast 25USD, and when customer spend that $25 i get just some free hosting credits,, so this is just win-win, you get 10usd free hosting, and i get some hosting for free :)

Ofcourse you can go to google and find another affiliate link, but why waste your expensive time for that when you can get that 10$ withou wasting time to googling?

He said that for SHARED HOSTING, not for VPS, Digitalocean and Vultr are both good companies, and when you look VPS its beter look hostin plan specs than logo

Have a good day
WOW ... the meds really hit me harder that I though. You are right. It is written there in my quote. I am currently recovering from an ear infection with a ruptured eardrum. Lack of sleep and painkillers is not a good mix.

Anyway, the fact remain it is an affiliate link. Which does means you have a monetary incentive. I am not saying you are wrong or that the information is wrong but you know ... when someone give an answer without an affiliate link it sounds more like a genuine opinion than an attempt to make profit.

I apologize for my mistake.

Edited: because I forgot the word link.

Hey all!
I am taking action right away, currently I only got about $200 but the 25th June I will get $700. But I would like to start now...
So what are the requirements that is really necessary? Do I really need a VPS? Is it that big of a difference when I'm just starting out? I'm already in Cpalead and Clickdealer, which would you recommend starting with? I got no clue on how to use Voluum however I will figure it out.
I will probably be using either ZeroTraffic or Airpush as a traffic source...

Thanks for any answers.

Sound like you need to research what you are about to dive into..... not for nothing you really need to RESEARCH this because your first campaign is more than likely will fail..... WHY???? Because you are not doing it the right way from the start..... Really you need look before you LEAP.....it might hurt if you dont!

banners
Back