The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Lost backlinks

too many reciprocal links? maybe you need more free inbound links. best to have a select few of reciprocal links and the few you do have has good content and doesn’t link to bad neighbour hoods etc. should be relevant too. could be a number of things. also maybe you have too many links on your links page. maybe because your linking to web directories. i dont link to any that require reciprocal.

this is going by Dating marriage agency Roksolana in Ukraine,dating services,lady from Kherson

im no seo/sem/sef expert though heh

too many reciprocal links? maybe you need more free inbound links. best to have a select few of reciprocal links and the few you do have has good content and doesn’t link to bad neighbour hoods etc. should be relevant too. could be a number of things. also maybe you have too many links on your links page. maybe because your linking to web directories. i dont link to any that require reciprocal.

this is going by Dating marriage agency Roksolana in Ukraine,dating services,lady from Kherson

im no seo/sem/sef expert though heh

I believe that reciprocal links have some value. Why not if it is between two dating related sites.

I believe that reciprocal links have some value. Why not if it is between two dating related sites.

I also believe they still have good quality, google has been filtering out there backlinks more to make links more relevant, i would imagine thats all it is.

Hi do you mean under Google backlinks? The result of link:yoursite query or the external links displayed in the Google Webmaster service?

Yes, Google backlinks. link:mysite.com

It doesn't show your total number of backlinks counted by google, It just shows a sample and usually changes every now and then. Check your google webmaster control panel for the total number of backlinks to your site.

When googlebot spder your site, it collects and stores all the neccessary information contained in your site in different databases like content in one place, links at other place etc. It actually do not collect the information of your inbound links from your site but from the sites that link to yours. Hence when a site removes link it can be only noticed by bot on next indexing. So the backlinks that you have taken from other sites may be removed. One more reason Google try hard to only shows the relevent results to its users, so irrelevent links automatically striped out. It actually not shows all the backlinks that you have but only links with niche sites or dirs you will get with a
link:domain.com command

When googlebot spder your site, it collects and stores all the neccessary information contained in your site in different databases like content in one place, links at other place etc.

That highly inaccurate. If that was the case Google would have a spider for each thing.

If you have proof that Google has severel databases then please show me.

The link: command is useless as it does not represent an accurate number of inbound links. The reason for this, as Google stated, it simply takes up to many resources which there not willing to commit to.

KP

Hello,

one of the cause of google to show lower number back links in comparision to your last update is that : your site may not be in the google indexable page or your link may have gone to the far back from the 1st or 2nd page to any other pages where google may not be crawling.

maximum no.of reciprocal links are also a cause. but if you have natural links then try to keep your link in the 1st or second page of your category directory page.

Google only display a portion of backlinks if you use link: command. Use Google webmaster tools or Yahoo site explorer

uhm maybe

some of the link you have submitted was already expire or

maybe the owner of the site didn't approve you site....

may be some of your back links are alerady expired or....some of your submissions are rejected...

also sometimes....the link was wrong....

Some of the sites linking to you may have dropped their links, some of the sites may no longer exist, Google will likely have devalued some of the reciprocal link pages that are linking to you. Also links form some directories have been devalued, so its just a case of build more quality links to replace those lost, as nothing lasts forever (links that is).

MI
Back