The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For Testimonials & Case Studies...

Hello,everyone!

I'm not quite sure if I'm posting this kind of thread in the correct place.

If anything,Monsieurs Moderators,please let me know,ok?

Here goes:

There's a beta testing phase of a new Digital Marketing Coaching Service & I would like to request the participation of smart individuals that recognize a good opportunity,committed to follow a proven system & willing to invest in themselves to build a highly profitable online business.

No cost is involved to participate,however,an initial introductory interview is required to determine the ideal candidates who can get the most benefit out of this free training.

Preferably,but not limited to,individuals who have little to no experience making money online,just starting out in the Internet Marketing space,to better showcase the efectiveness of the method even with complete newbies.

Once the participants have been selected,they will be given access to review copies of all the course lessons and/or receive the coaching in order to take action as they follow along the instructions to start creating their new Internet income stream.

This will be made in exchange of testimonials about the coaching to have the required proof & credibility for this kind of endeavour.

Please make sure to send me a message for more information & any questions you may have regarding this,I'll answer a.s.a.p.

Applications will be received until I'm informed that the required number of participants has been met.

If you're interested,make sure to include your contact information.

Thanks a lot for your time & attention,hope to hear from you.

Have a great day & see you around! :affiliatefix:

Last edited:
MI
Back