The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking for effective and fast website promotion.

A

angelmre2005

I just created my first website and I'm so excited to learn ways of actively promoting it.
I'm now trying traffic exchanges using a squeeze page but I'm having doubts if that will produce results.
Maybe, anybody can help?

Hi

I just tried to promote my new site via some social bookmarking tools. It help in te ranking but don't know for how long. Will need to see the numbers to see what impact it had.

One of the most effective and fastest ways to get a lot of traffic to your website fast and make some sales is to advertise in ezines using solo ads. This works because you are sending your offer out to a list of subscribers that have already signed up for information about what it is you are selling or just maybe an ezine related to the category of your product.

You need to do some research first and find a couple of ezines with a decent amount of subscribers. You then want to write an attention grabbing headline and body copy for your email. Before you send it out to all the ezines you have chosen, you want to run some tests first in smaller ezines with cheaper ads. This will give you a basic idea of how your ad will perform and allow you to tweak it for maximum click throughs and conversions.

MI
Back