The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for Affiliates For My E-commerce store.

m8trix

Hello, i'm looking to recruit to promote my e-commerce store in exchange of commission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take a look at this -- official shopify affiliate app for store owners :)
Have you tried this yet?
What I am saying who will work for an unknown (no offense).

Unless, you are offering a salary guarantee and will pay all the expenses ...

Hello, i'm looking to recruit affiliates to promote my e-commerce store in exchange of commission. I'm willing to give upto 40% from all the sales generated by you. If anyone is interested or know a good place to recruit affiliates for e-commerce. Please let me know, thanks!
Hello mate. Sorry to be a bit rough (Not really).

But you are not mentioning your business at all besides stating how much can be made or that it is e-commerce. For the sake of yourself and your business please tell more in-depth about what you want and what you have so maybe the good/serious affiliates could be interested in working with you.

I see so many posts that might as well could have been left at home because they don't sell themself due to lack of information, so please for your own sake and for mine as a reader, tell more and be more open with your project.

hyplgr_1_ecom_400_80q.jpg

I am betting that this will be VERY big ;)
hyperledger/fabric

Hyperledger is a blockchain for all types of business transactions -- this in NOT cryptocurrency.

If you or you business is a peer in a hyperledger network your profits can be guaranteed by the smart contract that you can easily enter into. You can realize almost instant profits internationally with LUX or ETH digital payment and then offload your profits into your national currency with minimal conversion expense.

MI
Back