The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate
Certified

Jesus Izquierdo

Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
TheBotijo.com Affiliate Program for home decor and handicraft publishers, bloggers and influencers
Hello, I've seen several posts about Affiliate Software (or Affiliate Manager or Affiliate App as you prefer) and I'd like to resume my recent experience.

I'm launching our Affiliate Program at TheBotijo.com and was looking for an Affiliate Software compatible and easily installable with Shopify.

After a quick research I noticed that beyond the standard features, our key feature was going to be the possibility to discriminate different commissions for different products. Not all the software gives that possibility at a low price, and I needed to have a low entry price.

So I first explored Refersion. That looks a great app and had all the features I wanted, but the entry price is $89 > too expensive for us.

Then I explored LeadDyno, ($49 for the starter version. It was expensive yet…) but it has a weird way to specify the items to apply every commission, very prone to make mistakes.

Then I installed Secomapp, and it looked really great, there is a free version and you can set the commission by product or collection. Awesome. But it happened that you can set a different commission only up to 15 products, and the pricing to overcome this 15 product limitation was $60 ! No way.

Then I installed GoAffPro. I was reluctant to that app because the user interface doesn’t look as neat as the other apps. But it happened to be the perfect solution for us. You can set a default commission and then apply a different commission to every product and affiliate. The affiliate portal can be customized, as well as the emails to the affiliates. It works really well and the free version has all I needed to launch the Affiliate Program for my online shop !!!

Hope that was usefull. Contact me in case you want to exchange more info.

Regards,

Hi! Thank you for your post. I'm going to try goaffpro now, and will defifnitely do Secomapp. We invested in ShareASale, it has been doing okayish but too slow.

ShareASale, it has been doing okayish but too slow.

Shareasale is a waste of time
I have spent far more money (in hours) trying to promote their "C-listers" than ever got on ROI
Live and learn, but important to share so that other don't make same mistake
Think the bigger affiliate networks secured the best clients
Then Shareasale has a basket of unknown/untried/untrusted fruit
If you want conversions then trust is key
Main success on Shareasale would be exclusive offers

TL;DR
>>>Hello, I've seen several posts about Affiliate Software (or Affiliate Manager or Affiliate App as you prefer) and I'd like to resume my recent experience.

I'm launching our Affiliate Program at TheBotijo.com and was looking for an Affiliate Software compatible and easily installable with Shopify.

But it happened that you can set a different commission only up to 15 products, and the pricing to overcome this 15 product limitation was $60 !

You can set a default commission and then apply a different commission to every product and affiliate.<<

$60 one time or ?

banners
Back