The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Local Seo - A great way to invest your time

Lidio 4

affiliate
Local SEO allows you to position your company on search engines in order to be visible to potential customers when they carry out local searches relating to the products and services you sell.
Search engines return relevant results based on the current position of the user who performed the search.

When a user types a local query, for example "<your city> dentist", Google will tend to show the results relating to the dental offices closest to the user, thus taking into account the position of the researcher.
What kind of businesses need Local SEO?
Any business that gets some or all of its customers locally should consider Local SEO.

An immediately intuitable field of application is the tourism sector.

Carrying out a local promotion is vital for hotels, tourist attractions and restaurants: for a "lost" tourist, not aware of all the entertainment opportunities offered in a specific geographical area, search engines are often the only means of information used.

It is also necessary to calculate that, to date, hotels and other related accommodation facilities receive a good part (if not most) of their bookings through the web, both through proprietary sites and through third-party platforms (Booking, TripAdvisor, etc).

And it is precisely in the case of reservations through a proprietary site, advantageous because there are no commissions applicable by third parties, that local SEO plays a fundamental role: positioning your site for a specific location will help to obtain great visibility and possible improvements in conversions .

To improve your positioning in a local search, both on-site and off-site strategies must be used.

From the on-site point of view, the selection of the correct keywords and the creation of in-depth and detailed contents will allow to obtain excellent performances in the search results.

In this case, the copywriter must be clear that the purpose is that of local promotion: unlike traditional SEO, the location and the combination "service + location" must also be used as a keyword.
With regard to off-site strategies, the use of the My Business function (ex Google Places) is necessary. By registering with Google My Business it will be possible to fill in a form relating to your activity, including telephone number, full address, day-to-day times and site address.

The integration with Google Maps is automatic: it will be sufficient to verify the actual accuracy of the address and confirm your identity as a company, to be "magically" reported as a business even on Maps.
Still from an off-site point of view, Seo link building (from authoritative sources relevant to our sector) is definitely still very important in the local ranking. Contacting influencers or creating excellent quality content on the company website will stimulate sharing, creating useful inbound links.

I think local seo is a fundamental type of investment for any type of business that has an online business, the results will not be immediate but don't worry they will come.
Having said that I hope I have intrigued you enough on the subject, there are many local seo-themed articles on the web and I invite you to deepen the topic.
There are several sites of agencies that offer this content, leave nothing to chance.

:)

Last edited:
banners
Back