The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

local lead gen?

alex.b

Hi Attila,

I'm not sure if you ever tried generating leads for local businesses, but I guess it's not much different than generating CPA leads. Anyway, I want to produce phone calls for some businesses in my area but my problem is where to get the traffic from.

Ranking lead gen sites (SEO) nowadays can take several months, so not really a viable option.

Adwords, I've been banned from there since 2009 (already talked with adwords staff and other "experts", there is no way for me to get back on there due to my specific violation).

FB ads, I'm not sure. Nobody is interested in "roofing" or "plumbing", so how would you go about targeting people on there for something like this? If this is even an option.

Any other ideas, suggestions? Would appreciate that a lot as I'm stuck again right now in my damn scarcity mindset!

Thank you,
Alex

Alex, I have a lot of experience generating leads in the home improvement niche.

We had great success running Call Extension campaigns on Google Adwords using the broad match modifier targeting local industry related keywords and/or names of competitors.

Feel free to hit me up in a PM and I could help you 1 on 1.

CPA or cost per action leads is a web and mobile PPC advertising network to monetize website and desktop traffic. It is a good way to generate leads, but depending on a lead generation company is definitely a viable option. You can buy and you get local leads through their CRM. So, even if you do not have a website or not indexed on search engines, you will still get leads in the local area you wish to target. These are fresh and qualified leads which you can close as a sale. So, getting in touch with the lead generation agency that has more than 12 years of experience in lead generation can help you grow your business.

Hope this works. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back