The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

LinkedIn lead gen for multiple companies

HbtLevant

affiliate
Hi,

Lets say you're a B2B lead gen firm, working with 50 companies, many of whom are in different industries, selling them exclusive leads.

If you want to use LinkedIn to generate leads, by sending connection requests, chatting to book meetings, creating content etc, how do you logistically do that?

Ideally you'd need 5-10 accounts to represent each of the verticals or niches. With only one account, how can a lead gen firm even use linkedin?

Are you supposed to use your employees accounts? Create fake ones? What's the secret sauce here lol, or is it just useless at this scale?

If you want to use LinkedIn to generate leads, by sending connection requests, chatting to book meetings, creating content etc, how do you logistically do that?
  • by sending connection requests
    I ignore most of those as spam --most unsolicited conversations/interactions are just someone trying to make money off me in general.
  • chatting to book meetings
    I appreciate it when someone is direct in stating their value proposition
    --not just a bunch of hype-BS that I have heard over and over
    --cut to the chase and state your business and tell me what is in it for me
    --can you prove it beyond reasonable doubt --most can't
  • creating content etc
    that is the slow hard way to create conversions but in B2B situations branding and most important credibility matters --especially honesty in promoting something new or disruptive
    --What do you think? Will it work?
    Try to learn something with every conversation other than is this prospect going to make me money today ;)

B2B lead gen firm, working with 50 companies

That's ambitious. Providing leads to 50 companies is quite a task and requires a significant staff and budget.

You need to use the LinkedIn Ad Platform.

by sending connection requests, chatting to book meetings

You could not ever support the lead needs of 50 companies doing it this way!

Are you supposed to use your employees accounts? Create fake ones? What's the secret sauce here lol, or is it just useless at this scale?

You create an ad account at LinkedIn like any other legitimate business seeking to create a database of leads from their platform. You open the ad account in the name of your company and you or a company exec as the admin of the account.

Using employees, or fake accounts, that's just stupidity looking to get banned on their platform. Do you really think there are 50 companies out there that would want you creating their leads from fake accounts and using unscrupulous practices?

Guerrilla Marketing in a B2B enviroment will not be easy

Worthless actually. Sophistication is in demand these days with companies that can afford buying leads. They expect professionalism and sophistication in the development of their leads. Insurance, banking, legal, medical, etc., are no longer accepting piles of "leads" developed through lesser means as they always turn out to be worthless and non-converting leads. Lowbrow is out, polished and presentable is in when it comes to business leads.

Using employees, or fake accounts, that's just stupidity looking to get banned on their platform. Do you really think there are 50 companies out there that would want you creating their leads from fake accounts and using unscrupulous practices?
He doesn't have to capital nor the profit margin for paid advertising. So, what's left? Guerrilla Marketing in a B2B enviroment will not be easy like B2C ...

What a whole bunch of nothing, perhaps if you weren't so arrogant and focused on everyone knowing less than you, you'd actually provide some real value.
Thanks for at least providing honest answers Greybeard.
Answer to BS list:
1. 50 companies is not a lot.
2. I don't care about your opinion on connection requests.
3. I'm not going to support 50 companies by this, who said that?
4. Using employees is normal, of course you wouldn't know that.
5. Who says i don't have the capital or profit margin?
6. Who said i want to run ads?
7. Who says i'm going to generate piles of useless leads?

I'm literally doing things you couldn't even comprehend with AI, but since i'm a first mover there are a lot of unanswered questions.

For the record, i'll never spend much time on LinkedIn myself, my AI agents will.

What a whole bunch of nothing, perhaps if you weren't so arrogant

Oh yeah, another thin skinned "wannabe" that has to be rude and unreceptive to criticism and guidance. Your entire post demonstrates I hit the nail on the head and clearly shows your inexperience and over sensitivity. You can't take a truthful "hit on the chin".

I'm literally doing things you couldn't even comprehend

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
PukePukePukePukePukePukePukePukePukePukePukePukePukePukePukePuke

My fifty years in business trumps your BS. My relationship with more than 1100 businesses in this industry trumps your BS. I gave you tempered and honest information and you can't deal with it. Your suggesting that I have an inability to comprehend is your deficiency. I can, and do, smell BS coming around the corner a mile down the road.

You have no budget, you have no plan, you cannot take criticism, and you have no direction. You will never be able to master AI with your lack of skill and attitude.

Last edited:
MI
Back