The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Link Velocity in SEO?

jesicawillss

affiliate
Hello Friends. I read somewhere about Link Velocity but could not get it. I would like to know about link velocity and its importance in SEO.

Link velocity often misinterpreted as speed of acquiring backlinks for a webpage. Link velocity is a measure of how many good websites linking to you, what type of that link is i.e a natural one or exchanged. good example of good link velocity would be content that got some links from new sites, from multiple sites, and from myriad types of sources.

It is the speed at which a web page acquires new links and by understanding this term better, everyone can gain a better insight into successful search engine rankings.

Link Velocity the speed at which you will add backlink for a website. These backlinks are are incoming link for that website, It is relatively new phenomena and people are spending time to understand this... But this link velocity is bad for new website which are recently launch as they can easily phase sandbox...

Link velocity is building backlinks and timely manner. Like only build few backlinks but consistent. Correct me if I'm wrong, this is just my opinion

Link velocity is often incompletely described simply as the speed at which you add incoming links to your website. In reality the simple description of link velocity is accurate, but does not take the whole picture into account. You know that the single most important factor in ranking your website high in the search engines is back links, and that a high link velocity will get you where you need to be faster.

Link velocity is simply the rate of incoming links to a website. Excessive/bulk amount of backlinks gained at small period of interval is a risky thing and there might be chances for Google to lower the site ranking.

banners
Back