The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

link exchange ?

You can also buy one domain which has PR and then create a site....then you can start link exchange for your client site...

I wonder, what is the use of doing link exchange if yourself doesn't have a site.
I think you should build a link, at least a blog.

you can try buy link exchange because you have not your personal site.

I prefer not to buy links, as google does not like it, and i prefer to save money and keep it within the business.

Advertising through Google Ad's is my next option but i would like to get a high PR first.

So i am looking to get 100+ links back to my site.

I will have all returned links; Catorgorized neatly on my site , so it still looks Semi- Proffesional.

~ Mike

Anyone interested?

Hi,
I am looking all theme related site pr2 or above..if you have more sites in back link than please show me ur site as soon as possible,,i have also more site in back link i will also response your as soon as possible...

Thank You

Make some links one way

Hi,

Search "PMP Online Exams" and find" pmpstudies.com "

i am working for this and i want one way links for this site. So Pm me if you are interested into this site.

Sohan Kumawat

You can also buy one domain which has PR and then create a site....then you can start link exchange for your client site...

Creating a website around a domain name is tough. Better choose the idea first, then think of a domain name - it's easier.

hi guys, can i ask a question?..what is the guide line for that link exchange?...:D thanks guys.....

Get link from a site well ranked, have the link on the site homepage if possible. The link must be a dofollow link

is requesting link exchange, in some social networking sites for blogs like stumble upon and blogcatalog can give you good results?

MI
Back