The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Link Building Strategy?

Link Building can be done though various activities like:
1. Bookmarking Submissions on High PR Dofollow websites.
2. Classified submissions.
3. Business Listing
4. Blog Posting.
5. Article Posting.
6. Niche Directory Submissions.
7. PPT Sharing.
8. Video Sharing.
9. Infographics.

I am using for

Directory Submission
Social Bookmaking
Article Submission
Press Release Submission
Forum Posting
Web 2.0 Blog Creations
Blog Commenting
Blog Directory Submission
Local Classifieds Add
Global Classifieds Add
Free Yellowpages

Your submission and posting have to be meaningful to others posting the bulky links will result to spamming. try to post at related matter or submission to exact category.

Improving seo and indexing for a new site
1. Write Quality Articles
2. Use A Wordpress Blog
3. Use Social Bookmarking Sites
4. Share Your Articles on Facebook and Twitter
5. Use Article Directories
6. Become A Guest Blogger
7. Integrate Link Building Into Your Service Offering
8. Submit Your Site To Website Directories
9. Join Associations & Memberships
10. Give Testimonials
11. Add More Web Pages To Your Site
12. Create Link Bait
13. Create A Viral Marketing Campaign
14. Submit Press Releases

If you are just starting out, one thing I would recommend doing is to use tools like Backlinkwatch or rather any backlink checking tool and analyze the kind of backlinks that the most popular website in your niche has built. Pick the top 1000 backlinks you can find and analyze how they were obtained. For the most authoritative site, it may look like they just got free PR from popular websites thanks to being the most authority site. But understand why they got linked in the first place - did the competitor site come up with market report? Did they just announce an attractive discount deal? What exactly could have been the reason for them to get linked? Try to replicate. Keep doing this and you will eventually be able to get hold of a number of organic high quality links for your website.

Link building is the process of acquiring hyperlinks from other websites to your own. A hyperlink (usually just called a link) is a way for users to navigate between pages on the internet.In order to understand the importance of link building, it's important to first understand the basics of how a link is created, how the search engines see links, and what they can interpret from them.

Whatever you do, you do not want to simply paste an inbound link to your site everywhere you possibly can on the world wide web. This will net you far more bad quality backlinks than good ones. It is essentially "hit or miss" this way, and you will tick off many readers and webmasters if you fail to heed their rules about link building. It can only tarnish your site's reputation if you do this.

The thing about link building is, after the Penguin and Panda 2.0 updates as set forth by Google, what matters are quality backlinks, the quantity of them becomes practically irrelevant to Google after a certain point, so you want a higher ratio of good backlinks and, if you can, have absolutely no poor backlinks.

Before you even think about delving into this area of SEO, create a plan of some sort. Make a list of authority blogs, forums, etc. that allow guest posting, signature links, or the posting of a link to your website, period. Some will want monetary compensation for facilitating your links, while others are kinder to webmasters. Choose wisely, and good luck!

Thanks for your helpful topics.

Now a days activity doesn't matter like I would say that I will do blog commenting, directory submission etc... The only thing matter is the quality. The link which you are giving to your site matters. Example I am gonna guest post a quality content on a good DA, PA alexa website so this is the quality links. :)

Diverse your links and don't use same technique to build links so your links profile must contain different types of links ie. with naked url, exact match anchor text, long phrase, from different types of domains and don't target one page so build links equally to all pages.

Link Building Strategy is Doing the SEO Off page Activity. Forum Posting, blog submission, Directory submission, Bookmarking submission, Yahoo answering, Classified submission etc.

So, I'm guessing you can't just go around blindly building links or can you? What is your strategy for link building? Do you for example build links from different sources and at consistent velocity? Do you use a structure like link wheels or pyramids or do you just try and blast as many links as possible?
nice work
I am not perfect butt I write a article so plz read it I hope they help you ……

can anyone explain me how these submission will be resulted with our websites.....like articles submission will be a good submission strategy which shows our quality of content on our websites..i want to know how remaining submission ll be effective impact on our websites.

Hi,
A link building strategy is key for reaching SEO success. There are many different approaches you can take towards SEO link building.
Simple Ways to Build Links that Have Authority and Great Anchor Text i,e image optimization,Url,keywords optimization.

There are many link building Strategy for your websites:

Write Quality Articles
Wordpress Submission
Blog Submission
SBM Submission
Article Submission
Press release
RSS Feed Submission
Web 2.0 Submission
Blog commenting
Directory Submission
Forum Posting