The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Link building strategy

My suggestion

My suggestion is simple.

Keep posting content at daily intervals, and try to build backlinks.

The most effective strategy in my seo life..

I've gone through all the discussions posted by different people, which are of help. I would like to share my views regarding the same. Authorized back links would help a lot in gaining high PR and driving fare amount of traffic to our site. As some one in the forum stated that SEO is not a one day job, yes it’s true. Consistency should be maintained in building back links on a regular basis.

The best way to get backlinks are
Article submissions
Directories submissions
Blog comments
Forum postings
Link Exchange
Social Bookmarking & Networking

These are the methods i generally use to get backlinks.

In addition to your list you can also do Press release, classified ads and online groups... one thing to remember on linking exchange you have to be relevant to it... exchange to sites that is related to your website

One more important thing I would like to tell. Commenting on various sites & blogs is very essential for increasing backlinks to your site. It is very important that you should not spam on the sites you comment and the comments you put should be some how related to your site and must be unique.

Viewers and search engines are really not interested in the comments like “Hi, very nice website… the article is good and informative”. Its always better to make your opinions, views, or suggestions in comments.

The more keywords you add in the comments the google sooner or later will tag them up with your content.

It's all very well constantly in pursuit of links, but it eat up you time for actually very little reward.

I'd first concentrate on building a resource so good, that other want to link to. Think of something viral and get others to add it to their sites.

Result: Do this right and it will take care of itself.

I second you on that.. there is also a method known as "Link Bait". One should put something interesting on their site to which people are attracted to link it.

MI
Back