The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Let me introduce myself: Peter Horst

Peter Horst

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

My name is Peter and I'm a beginning affiliate marketer. Started my journey about three months ago building my website and creating content. I want to focus my website on people like me, wanting to start an online business, but not knowing very well how and where to start.

I hope this website and forum can give me fresh ideas on the subject, and would like to share the knowledge I have gained in the last few months.

Hiya, @Peter Horst and welcome to AffiliateFix!

It's great that you've started your online journey. I think you'll find lots of helpful information in the forums for your endeavour.

I hope this website and forum can give me fresh ideas on the subject, and would like to share the knowledge I have gained in the last few months.

Anytime you have a question or want to share information, simply start a thread in the appropriate forum. Someone will respond. :)

Enjoy the forums, Peter!

Hi Peter, You'll definitely find lots of good ideas on this forum. I've only been here a few days and have found lots of great stuff and I am sure that you will as well.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Cheers! :)

Hello Peter Horst. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

hello @Peter Horst , Welcome to affiliatefix.

I hope this website and forum can give me fresh ideas on the subject, and would like to share the knowledge I have gained in the last few months

Go ahead and search for all the "Hopes" i am sure you going to get plenty. In case you don't , just create a new thread and just allow couple of minutes. See how whole community will help you until you get what you need.

Don't forget to upgrade yourself using http://www.affiliatefix.com/account/upgrades

Best wishes.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Peter and I'm a beginning affiliate marketer. Started my journey about three months ago building my website and creating content. I want to focus my website on people like me, wanting to start an online business, but not knowing very well how and where to start.

Welcome!

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Peter Horst !

There thousands of fresh ideas here in the community. You just have to use the in house search feature to get a leg up on the subjects that interest you.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back