The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Leaving Links Style

Androaffiliate

affiliate
I wanted to know what your opinion is regarding leaving a link describing what it is and to check it out compared to just plainly leaving it after putting whatever message you want to say to get there attention?

Leaving links where? I never saw placing links in creatives or landers as "leaving a link". This sounds like you just want to go around "leaving" links unattended, or maybe spamming links everywhere.

Anchor links are generally links that simply go to another page on a site or to maybe another area or block on a longer page. Of course there are a few other examples. In that case, it would be a link in content that would automatically give it context. The links would of course be assigned ID's. One would also require (typically) to have the ability to edit the CSS element.

anchor link text
not anchor --just link text --
but <a name="anchor_name"></a> has no text
">link text </a>
What is anchor text? • SEO for beginners • Yoast
What is anchor text? • SEO for beginners • Yoast
Anchor text — or link text — is the visible, clickable text of a link. It usually appears in a different color than the surrounding text and is often underlined. Good link text tells the reader what to expect if they click on the link.
either descriptive or maybe 'click bait' would my what I would do --maybe a bit of each: Using a key phrase that is relevant to both SEO value and understandable to a person (UX)

Last edited:
MI
Back