The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Tracking links

Eric101

affiliate
Pls i need help am a newbie in affiliate marketing and I don't how to extract my affiliate link from this affiliate programme...i don't know what to input in the boxes

Attachments

• IMG_20220818_192620_592.JPG
    IMG_20220818_192620_592.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 11
Pls i need help am a newbie in affiliate marketing and I don't how to extract my affiliate link from this affiliate programme...i don't know what to input in the boxes
Usualy "Source ID" used for Affiliate ID, but some network use it as the Click ID. I'm sure you have manager in the network that you work with, he can tell what you should fill in there

Hello, mate! All affiliate networks have a different URL format so you`d better ask your aff managers, they should guide you through it!

Pretty simple really

The current link at the bottom is your default link with your affiliate ID after the / as a server rewrite (I hope :D)
source ID = could be like FB230 [your code for facebook post 230], your_site [name], adnet3 [a network (don't use the word 'ad')] ->just for illustration.
the others are custom values for each subid (as needed)

don't encrypt it yet --ask for verification that it is correct

MI
Back