The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Lead Impact Raised It's Price

black dragon

affiliate
Just a heads up, to get into Lead Impact it now costs 1000$ just like traffic vance :mad: (though the bid prices have gone down at the same time)

I bet that's really great news for Traffic Vance, cause who the hell is gonna use Lead Impact, when TV is supposed to have more volume and quality? I guess some businesses just like to shoot themselves on the foot *shrugs*. Still I don't see a very bright future for PPV in the long run just as it happened with push notifications in mobile. They probably know their days/years are numbered and wanna cash out before the axe comes down swinging.

MMg9tDM.jpg

But don't sweat it guys there are still thousands of ways to make money online and you're in the right place to learn ;). Peace and profits everyone!

I am glad that i got in when the minimum initial deposit was $200. It is unfortunate for newbies on a tight budget who are looking to get into PPV. At the same time it also gives the newbies a better chance of succeeding at it as now they will spend a larger sum to make it work for them before thinking of quitting. :)

banners
Back